FLAME University

18 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group

Please advise me on taking admission in FLAME… how do you asess da university… i heard the placemnts arent great…. is it???? plz recommend..

Page 1 of 2

any current batch students plz ans above questions ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is der smone here to guide us.. i m still confused whether to join FLAME or not..please let us kn abt d current passed batch ka placement scenario. i m really lookin forward for the college.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lookround:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i came to know that fee for the course is 6.5 lakhs/yr, i.e. 13 lakhs for the two year course .
if yes, then what kind of expenses does it include .

also, in your previous posts whatever stats you have given about placement, are they for 'PGDM-Core' course, OR are they combined for all courses.
kindly enlighten me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey Parag ,

i came to know that fee for the course is 6.5 lakhs/yr, i.e. 13 lakhs for the two year course :drinking:.
if yes, then what kind of expenses does it include .

also, in your previous posts whatever stats you have given about placement, are they for 'PGDM-Core' course, OR are they combined for all courses.
kindly enlighten me .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

19.75??is it for school of business or communication..and if ur sayin dat placement wil be 100% in nxt few days den i wld like to kn please if wat r d chances of freshers gettin placed in comparision to the work-ex guys if any?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in the next 2 weeks they expect 100% placement . Average salary is 4.8 . Highest is 19.75 lowest is 4

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what has been the placement scenario this year of the batch 2009-2011??plz let me kn..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its good... you should visit their campus and see for yourself. Great Campus and Golf Training..Fantastic Faculty.. Very good course structure.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

flame flame flame.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please respond here:.........m waiting for sm1's help.............................:helpsmilie:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The expenses are for 2 years. It's not 10 lacs a year I thunk u need to physically visit the place to know the standard and quality of education.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...