FitnessFreaks ! > Working Towards A Fitter 'YOU'

74 Posts  ·  102 Users
About this group
Calling all Puys and Pirls out here.... To this thread dedicated towards helping each other out in maintaining our overall fitness levels.... This thread will try to address all issues related to overall fitness such as > Weight Loss > D...
Page 1 of 8

Kya haal doston..! Hope you all are enjoying your lives and also getting fitter by the day.. Miss u all........ 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

friends please suggest me some home exercises to reduce thighs.....i am lean but my thighs are big....don't know why ? what should i do @raghavsimply @kingsly_333 @abir4u 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
kingsly_333
@kingsly_333  ·  0 karma

if ur into resistance training 5 days a week....keep legs for one day....but cardio 3 times a week...alternate days....vary the cardio, running, cycling, elliptical, skipping...it ll focus on every muscle that way...1 day a week is more than enough.,if ur really into it,2 days is also fine..but atleast give a min of 48 hrs of rest in between leg days...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Fellowguy2.0
@Fellowguy2.0  ·  278 karma

If you want to lose your weight in a healthy way, come try once. https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lose-weight-ask-me-how-56023139314715

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Protein Blends or Just Whey Protein ??? 

what clots is thy blood ,what flows is my ink... http://pagalguy.com/u/raghavsimply/articles/
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why do you personally workout

Fitness
To attract the opposite sex
To boost up self confidence
NA, Comment below if other
IIM B PGP 2015-17
24 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which exercises do u do, to hit the abs?

11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hope u all are getting fitter by the day.... 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys

my left hand is weaker as compared to my right hand...(i can lift a dumbbell of 20 kg comfortably but my left hand is unable to do so )...n my left chest is bigger than right(its a)...dont know the reason but many ppl said that its because my one hand is weak

any suggestions....plus i want a good list of exercise which i can do  at home(for abs,biceps,chest,shoulder)..

thanks in advance...

Some succeed because they are destined to, but I will succeeded because I am determined to....
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
abir4u
@abir4u  ·  0 karma

i had the same problem as well, go for weights you are comfortable with both hands and while training your arms, do 2 - 4 more reps with your left arm (use your right hand for support). For chest, the only explanation would be you are doing it wrong (example - while benching you are keeping the rod tilted maybe)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Fellowguy2.0
@Fellowguy2.0  ·  278 karma

Stay fit in a lot easier way, you would regret if you ignore this. https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lose-weight-ask-me-how-56023139314715

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey ppl.. watsuuuppp.. I was so busy with the exams and project deciding and stuff that just could not make time for anything else....

Right here, right now...
13 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This thread dead! 😞

kuch bhi.
9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good morning 😃