Fisher College (Ohio State) Fall 2013 Aspirants

96 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Starting this thread for all who aspire to pursue a full-time MBA at Fisher College of Business (The Ohio State University) for its FALL 2013 session. Please share your application status and your profiles. Let's keep this thread updated...
Page 1 of 10

I also have an admit... but im in a dilema... I hav U of Florida admit with GA and a huge fee waiver and no scholarship news frm Fisher... Wondering abt my return of investment 😐

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admitted from waitlist 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone waitlisted with fisher heard anything lately??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry, I just checked I applied for the Dec deadline!!! not Jan... that is round 1 I guess

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SrutiJ ok, some of us have applied for the 1st round jan 5th, still waiting to hear from them.......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I applied to the second round. I got a mail telling me they put me on wait.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SrutiJ which round did you apply to, and how did you get an intimation that you have been waitlisted?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys.. anybody heard any news at all?? I have been waitlisted.. and no news yet... same is the story with Purdue and Maryland. I have an admit from Uni of Florida though... but I dont seem to find people who applied for it on PG...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@dxc150 yes its late.. bt not too late.. i suggest you shd still giv it a try..
regarding the schholarship thing.. yes there hv been cases where a student has been given gr8 scholarships for his/her 2nd yr study (ranging from 50% to full tuition waiver) provided he/she performs exceptionally in the first year.. initial offer is usually followed for the 1st yr as far as scholarship is concerned.. hope dis helps!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have one more question regarding scholarship at Fisher.

I called admission office and I got to know even if a student admitted at Fisher doesn't have any scholarship at the time of admission, usually students, after joining MBA program, find a project at a professor and get a full tuition waiver and a monthly stipend. If anybody has more information on this or can share more details about this and probability of one getting such scholarship at a professor would be great !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...