First Job and Career related Queries of Freshers !!

381 Posts  ·  427 Users
About this group
Hi all Seeing the lot of queries on the issues which freshers face at the time of joining the job and/or the start of career related queries, here is the thread dedicated to cater to the issue. All the freshers can post their first job ...
Page 1 of 39

The first job is an important step in becoming you as a real worker and building your career. So that all this can be done well, I suggest creating a resume right here  https://craftresumes.com/  and starting work in a good company.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi my name is Pal. I am currently doing job in insurance where probation period is about 1 year. I am in a role of sales manager in home insurance department and I am not satisfied with my job as I am going to the office at 8 o clock in morning and return back to my home at 11 o clock at night. Feeling fraustrated everyday , I am thinking to resign to my job. But when I discuss about resigning to my reporting manager , he said that if you submit resignation to the company within the probation period , the company will reject your resignation and terminate you , giving you a notice period of 1 month. This clause is not written in my appointment letter and also in my offer letter. Now I am confused, feeling frustrated and can't decide what to do now? Please help me out from this situation..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, how can I make carrer in Indian Post Office?

I have completed my B.com & right now I am in mcom abst 1st year. By next year I will complete my pg so. I am interesting in post office work so please suggest me for making career in Indian post office.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am sure that many comments have already been written here about resumes and letters. Therefore, I will say that I have found another alternative. Profile is great for job search. And special assistant will help you to make it right. https://linkedinprofilewritingservice.com/take-advantage-of-linkedin-resume-assistant/ I think this will be valuable advice for the freshers.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys! I finish university in the field of translation. It would be interesting to find a job before my graduation in order to protect myself and save some money for independent living. It would be interesting to find work in the field of translation, teaching or editing. I already ordered a resume from  https://top5resumewriting.services so I'm ready to apply for a free position immediately. If you have any information about similar offers (or any job in the humanities), let me know! 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I recently graduated (mechanical) and I'm looking for a marketing/sales/management job to build my profile for MBA application... Please suggest a good company to work with.🐈

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i have done mba finance from GNDU maimain campus Amritsar and have 2 years of work experience as operation manager in pathology lab jalandhar. Now i m moving to dubai what course should i do so that i can get good job 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I'm Rakesh. I completed my graduation and was placed in few companies, unable to decide which career accelerator is best. 1. TCS (BPS) 2. Cognizant (quality department) 3. CSC (general hire) The pay would be CSC> Cognizant> TCS. TCS and CSC had two years bond and Cognizant doesn't have any bond. Please help me in choosing my carrer development. Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should I expect to learn from my physics master's degree if I am going to do an MBA right after that?

Now I am doing my M.Sc from one of the NITs. I am preparing for MBA along with M.Sc, actually I was interested in MBA from B.Sc 3rd year itself. I was preparing for  M.Sc from B.Sc  1st year, but my choice changed during 3rd year. At that time it was not possible for me to suddenly prepare for MBA, therefore I decided to go for M.Sc first for which I had been preparing for past 2 years. Now I have just started my M.sc and going to appear for CAT15, I'm not sure whether I can get a good college this time, most probably next year will be the year when I'll finish M.sc and join MBA. So What should I try to get from this course?  And what minimum cgpa should I try to get?

I have 92,88,86 in 10th,12th & b.sc.

1 comment
nitishbakshi95
@nitishbakshi95  ·  10 karma

All you could do in the situation is to live in the present. You are into your masters so why not do it with all your interest, learn as much as you can,enhance your technical skills, and couple them with your managerial skills once you complete your MBA .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey. I am in my 12th right now. Will be giving my board exams soon. I am looking to do something in the field of business administration. Either BBA or BMS. I am hoping to study abroad. But I know it is expensive and I kind of want to fend for myself. I plan to take a student loan. I want to know which countries would be cost effective for me? Kindly guide as to how do I go about this.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
rahulj1994
@rahulj1994  ·  0 karma

The colleges I can think on top of my head are nanyang, s p jain global, melbourne school of manageent, don't know if they have the desired course you are looking for. Check out their website for better information

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jinesh1995
@jinesh1995  ·  0 karma

Thank you. Will do that.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...