FINANCE .. suggested reading !!!

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi plz suggest some good reading materials in topics of finance
Page 1 of 1

Hi Friends,

I am atul shastri currently doing my MBA from Indian usiness academy bangalore.I am basically a BE mechanical guy having 2 years exp in IT support
I am interseted to take Finance .
We have Finance sub in the first trimester ,I am studying finance but as far as basics of Finance is concerned it is not clear.Can anyone plz tell How to study Finance , from which book to study / magzine..
Even i am facing problem in COST A/CTING also

any kind of help will be highly appreciated

Regards,
Atul shastri

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi,

i am a beginner and have not read a lot in finance. however, i found "Rich dad poor dad" to be a good investment guide. it is very basic more common sense than hardcore finance. u can try that out if u want

talking of investment guides...the warren buffet way is an interesting read n also i read a book on guide to financial markets...dunno if u can find it tho...i got it from British council library in delhi

"A Fool and His Money - The Odyssey of an Average Investor" by John RothChild. A very informative book with humorous tone of the author to keep ur interest going. 😁

hi,

i am a beginner and have not read a lot in finance. however, i found "Rich dad poor dad" to be a good investment guide. it is very basic more common sense than hardcore finance. u can try that out if u want

If you are just starting then you can read the book by Mary Buffett - Buffetology.

- Pranay

Hi plz suggest some good reading materials in topics of finance