Finance!!!!!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi my name is rajesh..i have completed mechanical engineering this ear and i am going to join in l&t; infotech..basically i have an interest towards finance..so i have planned to get an mba in finance after 2 years of working..i am from chennai an...
Page 1 of 1

hey i am thinking to take up pgdm (fs) course in kj somaiya...can u give reviews about it...like how did it summer interns go this year...as it is a new course brought up last year...so i think interns will help get idea of placements as well....

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
rajesh1091 Says
hi my name is rajesh..i have completed mechanical engineering this ear and i am going to join in l&t; infotech..basically i have an interest towards finance..so i have planned to get an mba in finance after 2 years of working..i am from chennai and i am planning to get into a b school someplace in pune or bombay..is my decision correct or do any of u have any suggestions..pl do guide me..

Hi, Rajesh its good that you have interest in finance..you have to take the decision wether to take or not..as it totally depends upon your interest..
Before you start your MBA in finance i would suggest you to get some basic knowledge in finance..

You can post your personal related query http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299

Finance related http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/why-finance-25068219
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

hi my name is rajesh..i have completed mechanical engineering this ear and i am going to join in l&t; infotech..basically i have an interest towards finance..so i have planned to get an mba in finance after 2 years of working..i am from chennai and i am planning to get into a b school someplace in pune or bombay..is my decision correct or do any of u have any suggestions..pl do guide me..