Final Allotment In UNION BANK OF INDIA 2015

171 Posts  ·  185 Users
About this group

All candidates who have been allotted Union Bank of India in IBPS PO/MT-IV are welcome to join.

Page 1 of 18

I am a bank PO, have joined it recently in Aug'16 and so yet in Probation period, I want to take leave without pay for CSE preparation. Can I take almost 8-9 months leave citing some fake medical certififcate? 

I would like to be helped by some genuine experienced bank staff or by someone whose friend has done this. 

2 comments
satish448
@satish448  ·  1 karma

R u in UBI???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
leftIAS4PO
@leftIAS4PO  ·  144 karma

nahhi.. indian bank

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is anyone in the group ready for swapping??  I am from maharashtra and i have to report to chennai fgmo .. i want to swapp for pune or mumbai ..please comment 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone whose done with the document verification tell me if they want us to sign the bond at the time of document verification or at the time of joining??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello puys..

I'm in hyderabad for some reason and i received my offer of appointment at my home in rajasthan.. How to send the acknowledgement receipt?

And what does "contact immediately for acceptance" in the mail mean??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had mentioned in ibps application form experience of 1year. in the provisional offer letter they have mentioned-- offer of appointment is provisional and subject to some conditions..outof which one condition is--Receiving confidential reports on your conduct and work from your previous employer,if Any... problem is..i worked 2 years back with a small firm.. and neither they provided me offer letter nor experince or charcter certificate.. but i have salary slip copy.. now what should i do?? please anybody give solution for this

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
v4vick
@v4vick  ·  22 karma

i think u need to if u hv mentioned it in ur application.... I too have the same problem.. just have the relieving and that too of my last to last organisation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
v4vick
@v4vick  ·  22 karma

generally they give a nice feedback

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody ready for swapping?// i got mumbai...i need delhi...i knw its too early..:P

2 comments
v4vick
@v4vick  ·  22 karma

M in 😛

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
reetika007
@reetika007  ·  3 karma

@v4vick U GOT WHICH circle?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one here who had biometric mismatch at the time if interview ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone else from Dehradun or Uttarakhand..??

5 comments
happiee
@happiee  ·  0 karma

mine will be on 19th in kolkata

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
aspirant20177
@aspirant20177  ·  8 karma

@suresh.31uit @happiee Hello friends.I have been selected for SO(IT) through IBPS SPL-VI this year(results recently declared on Apri 1 2017).Can you please tell me when does Union Bank generally announce the date of joining and provisinal appointment letter i.e. how much time it generally takes.Also please tell me is reporting office same as joining place and on more thing since I am from Assam is there any possibility of getting homestate posting.Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hii People 

I have received the letter for document verification. In that they have mentioned that i have to get my Character Certificate from my previous employer... Is there any format for that??

I have worked in 2 companies have certificate of my last attended company but i just have relieving for my last to last company.. Would that do or do i need the certificate?

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
rajnishraj
@rajnishraj  ·  0 karma

I hav my doc verification between 16 and 20th may

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
v4vick
@v4vick  ·  22 karma

same here.. I have it in Mumbai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys...do we have to inform the date from among 5,6,8 May on which we appear 4 doc verfn.....if so....how...simply mail them?

5 comments
n4navaneethck
@n4navaneethck  ·  0 karma

It will be on june-july time..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
satish448
@satish448  ·  1 karma

wat about for SO????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment