Final allotment in IDBI bank

1,679 Posts  ·  407 Users
About this group
this is the new thread created for the candidates who hv allotted with IDBI bank in IBPS-2 exam
Page 1 of 168

Hi All,

This is a bit out of context but your help will be very valuable to me.

I am a student of SJMSOM, IIT Bombay and am currently doing a study of different Bank entrance exams in association with Banker's Quotient. I request you to kindly fill up this simple survey of 6 questions as this will help me a lot in my project. The survey won't take more than 2 mins.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J8ktBPyR6fEZycS2aV9z9FHWCMahrXNuLPjizPYeBIA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Regards,

Arnab Dutta

Infinite dreams
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey frnds,

i dont have my score cards. what to do?

can we get it from ibps?

what if i dont submit it @ verification?

1 comment
nehasumit591
@nehasumit591  ·  0 karma

U just need the print out of the provisional allotment wala result . that's the final result in which it is written that u are alloted idbi bank and your final score. My document verification is done . that is what is required.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do we have have to appear for medical test beforehand or they will guide us after verification ?

1 comment
nehasumit591
@nehasumit591  ·  0 karma

on the day they have called u they will do document verification and on the next day you will be having medical.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys can u send me the link from which I can download various forms required to b submitted during verification... m unable to find the link n documents required... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... What about the Identity Certificate. How will the Gazetted officer know me??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any idea what the joining date will be?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is submission of ibps mains score card during document verification mandatory?? I dont have my score card and can't download it now now as the link in ibps site has expired. Suggestions please.

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
yvurenu21
@yvurenu21  ·  0 karma

So no need to attach the ibps mains score..ok. Thank u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
snigdha.bublu18
@snigdha.bublu18  ·  0 karma

thank u pooja..it's a relief

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
$!mmu
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys. I am staying out of my home state. Can I get my Identity Certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer here itself?? Or do IDBI need Identity Certificate attested by gazetted Officers/ competent authority from the district where I normally reside? I am confused as it has the statement that the 'attesting authority knows the candidate from xx years and xx months.' Can anyone help who is sure about it, please??

1 like1 comment
195amit
@195amit  ·  11 karma

I had talked with IDBI AGM. He had told me that Identity certificate can be attested by a gazetted officer located anywhere.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wat happened..if idbi turned into privatisation..what R the disadvantages ..can any one plz explain

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Akroy11
@Akroy11  ·  32 karma

Same like ICICI and hdfc and no respect bcoz in IDBI all are officer so officer will also have to do the job of clerk 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
yvurenu21
@yvurenu21  ·  0 karma

Now I understand the situation.. Thank u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...