Fill In The Blanks For CAT 2012

3,269 Posts  ·  1,019 Users
About this group
Please carry on all FIBs related discussions in this thread: Here is the link to the previous year's thread- http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/english-resources/63722-fill-in-blanks-cat-2011-a.html All the best for CAT 2012 Journey!!! ::
Page 1 of 327

Fill in blanks.

1. She...........( 1.turned  down/2.turned up) his proposal of marriage.

2. She is not able to .......(3.put up with/4.put on with) him any longer.

3. His lavish habit of spending has.......(5.eaten out/6.eaten into) his savings.  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwA7FhAHLqqmjlVjhiwG8GQ

Read more at www.englishgrammarlesson.blogspot.in,                                      www.lessonenglishgrammar.com &  bit.ly/getprepvocab
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could some one Please help me with the First set of the FIB's for this thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@maddy2807 said:
It goes without saying that the vast majority of sporty kids weren €™t bullies at all €“ but like a _______________blaming anyone vaguely brown for the actions of 19 people on 9/11, I developed my __________ long ago and still enjoy feeling it fester. a) bigot, prejudice b) chauvinist, belief c) fanatic, conviction d) philistine, aversi
My Take: a) bigot, prejudice
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
It goes without saying that the vast majority of sporty kids weren €™t bullies at all €“ but like a _______________blaming anyone vaguely brown for the actions of 19 people on 9/11, I developed my __________ long ago and still enjoy feeling it fester.

a) bigot, prejudice
b) chauvinist, belief
c) fanatic, conviction
d) philistine, aversi

If you want to be the best...You got to take out the Best.
15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@themaster said:
SET XExhaustion of natural resources, destruction of individual initiative by governments, control overmen €™s minds by central _______ of education and propaganda are some of the major evils whichappear to be on the increase as a result of the impact of science upon minds suited by __________to an earlier kind of world.(1) tenets; fixation (2) aspects; inhibitions(3) institutions; inhibitions (4) organs; tradition(5) departments; repulsionGive solution with explanation
Will go for 3) institutions, inhibitions...
for the first blank tenets, organs and aspects cannot fill up the first blank... and repulsion in not suited for the second blank...
tag me wen u provide the OA....
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i AM not able to open the attachment.Please hlep me

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
“When U are DEDICATED then any ROAD can take U to A, B, C" :) :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@shanu18 said:
To the long ____X_____of failure by gujarat state to institute remedies and _____Y____sanctions for the Riots must be added the shameful recent episodes of the best bakery carnage in vadodara. Not a more cruel reminder is needed today of the _____Z______default the state has been on its assurance of formal juridical equality of all citizens.X...1)Lineage
2)Litany
3)Liturfy
4)EnumerationY ...:1)reprimanding
2)pungent
3)punitive
4)excruciatingZ .:1)flagrant
2) scandalous
3)sordid
4)importunate
x=2 y=3 z=1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@RaulBats99 for which questn it is ???
“When U are DEDICATED then any ROAD can take U to A, B, C" :) :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...