Few points to clarify

25 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I am interested in writing GMAT in April but I have few queries regarding that.they are as follows: 1)If I give the exam in April 2013 so for what session will I be eligible to apply for? 2)What material is necessary for stu...
Page 1 of 3
@291932 i knw only abt melbourne business school in aus.........isb needs a very balanced profile along with strong acads def 700+needed for a convert
IIFT-D MBA(IB) |CLASS OF 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@thomaschandy Thanx buddy..can you suggest me some abroad university which I can target with the said profile. ( preferably Australia) and also will ISB seeks strong academic or I can go for it with same profile but improved gmat score may be lets say 700+ ???/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@291932 javed bhai...........with ur exp try to get a 700 score under ur belt and target colleges like isb,great lakes,sp jain etc.......if u have nri quota then try sjmsom,mdi,iift,iim's...700+score is a must as INDIANS have one of the highest avg gmat scorz...ATB
IIFT-D MBA(IB) |CLASS OF 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Frnz,
I am a mining engineer with 4 yrs. of exp. in mining industries (HZL, vedanta resources plc )
looking for some good mba universities in India :
GMAT score: 660
BE : 71%
12th : 69%
10th : 63%
extra curricular : soccer player ( university level) , trek to kunchenjunga etc...
plz. anyone can kindly suggest me the universities I can apply for or need to improve my GMAT score.
regards,
Khan
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@prateek987 Thank you ..will I find information about upcoming exams too?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NeilCaffery happyschoolsblog.com..

ATB...
If you love me.. won't you let me know ..?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prateek987 Okay is there any place where I can get the list of the colleges??
Also do you know any sites or topics in the forum that inform about upcoming exams??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NeilCafferyThere are plenty of good colleges which accept freshers... the coleges you mentioned in your previous post are all A++
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prateek987 Any other colleges that u can tell me about??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@NeilCaffery some of them ..yes..

people say..they don;t but they do make exceptions...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...