Fell for the lives lost in Terror strikes - PG March against terror

47 Posts  ·  14 Users
About this group
Hey puys , Today, as I start this thread there is an inner zeal which has arisen to do a lot more for the society and the community at large . On the backdrop of the gruesome bomb blasts that have taken place in Mumbai today , I wanna say tha...
Page 1 of 5

Another terror strike in Delhi today .... So we need to really get behind this and create a movement .... Again and again we cannot play the role of silent spectators ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Manish - ya yu made a very valid point . Let us get things started . May be a FB group can be started . But the problem is regional representation would be very less that's why if a google spreadsheet can be started , then with the collation we can send it to Government ... Parallelly a FB grup .... What say .... We need to start ths in next 48 hours ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey frnds...
wat about the MARCh campaign.........

we all know dat dis thread were started to do somethng for the ppl of our country against terrorism......
but now there are now very few active member.....
if d same thnig will prolong then MARCH will not happen against terror........
we all are MBA's puy..
and we all know dat why most of the planning were failed....
the enthusm ,zest we r hving at d begining...
now somewhr it lost.....

from most of d post we got so many idea....
but still i didnt see any notifications....
even d new puys which r interested.....
now they may seems dat .....its just a ppr work, happens always in our country..
so.....dis thread too become part of it......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Very well said...Mr.Cognizant..but wat v can do here is instead of discussin the ethics of war around the world..v shud concentrate on terrorism..there might be sum idea/s to strike the chord..for betr safety n precautions against it..n maybe as you said..as people to cum forward..n request sum amendments in constitution..wat v need here is to overcome the communication gap..and involvement of more n more number of people..

here is the link...as a start..dunno if it really works..still..

Avaaz - Mumbai: We Will Not Be Divided

hmm..well Mr.adarsh ,every topic of dispute at international level-the basis in some or other way is linked directly or indirectly to terrorsim now now it has many facets depensing upon situation but nobody wants to prolong such drastic crisis where people want to work,live peacefully without any fear.they want assurance from government and better is that the amendments in constitution be made behest of national security and basis of amendments is to reove fear among the minds of people and make them feel safe 24/7 in best possible ways now it may be at any cost but national security is must.at present people active participation should be there.infact i would suggest all Puys to actively particpate atleast to begin with elite society to different sections of society what amendments to be made.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Very well said...Mr.Cognizant..but wat v can do here is instead of discussin the ethics of war around the world..v shud concentrate on terrorism..there might be sum idea/s to strike the chord..for betr safety n precautions against it..n maybe as you said..as people to cum forward..n request sum amendments in constitution..wat v need here is to overcome the communication gap..and involvement of more n more number of people..

here is the link...as a start..dunno if it really works..still..

Avaaz - Mumbai: We Will Not Be Divided

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Mr.Cognizant..i lyk the streak within you,very inspirin..but there is no logic or practicality or anythin in killin people..even if its 100 or even 2..every single life matter,mate..n talkin abt wipin out..??do you really think that if there isnt pakistan..there wont be terrorism..??
These r mutual discussions..v shud mover beyond that..v shud go ahead n ask this ques of ours with people..this will strike the movement..i hope..

Mr.adarsh well this is universal truth for centuries and history is the biggest proof.US bombed hiroshmia and nagasaki wellbcoz after unexpected attack on pearl harbour US knew japan could take over US anytime with germans to stop that it was requisite lest there would have been mass murder on high scale.next bombing of afghanistan at the behest of catching osama which was surmountable pressure on pakistan to led US to carry out its operations to eliminate osama inside .yes terrorism will not end but begining of end of terrorism has begun.
israel attacks and raids of palestnians is also yet another example.
well every nation wants to protect its national interest and integrity which is quite natural.
mutual discussions hmm.. if ur seeing news channels regularly i dont think any feasible solution has come upto mark till now whenever there was discussions on diplomatic level between indo-pak.even if pakistan ceases to exist next immediate concern would be china quite natural two emerging powers of asia so one will try to supersede other and chinese are becoming adept day by day regarding this so India needs to be carefull regarding.the economic stability in the country will be there if there is peacxe among neighbouring nations or to keep a chevk on those nations which pose danger to national interests.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mr.Cognizant..i lyk the streak within you,very inspirin..but there is no logic or practicality or anythin in killin people..even if its 100 or even 2..every single life matter,mate..n talkin abt wipin out..??do you really think that if there isnt pakistan..there wont be terrorism..??
These r mutual discussions..v shud mover beyond that..v shud go ahead n ask this ques of ours with people..this will strike the movement..i hope..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yeah Cognizant, very nice read. That was a very insightful and well thought out and insightful post.

Couple of quick questions.

1) Do you have any idea on how we can 'wipe Pakistan out in 72 hours'. I am sure our imbecile military plaaners could use some well thought out ideas.

in my previous para as i mentioned israel intentions was to attack karachi based(i didnt mention explicitly due to volume of para) as terror camp hideouts being placed there in retaliation of those few israeli citizens who were killed mercilessly.now thats what a country gives significance to the cost of their citizens lives the day India understands this significance it can plan and excecute the plan now logically you wont want to wage a war with any nation for a longer period but when its at the behest of countryu's national's interest you would go for that seeing that minimum time maximum affect so that more energy resources are not utilized so much that country comes to economic doldrums.

2) Also, could you please define 'anti India' slogans for me. Just want to know if there is any chance that me or any of my friends might get shot any time soon.

now thats again subjective.let me cite an example other part of world somebody at texas was making anti-american slogans getting him landed in guatenmalo prison(notorious known as death prison).for me and in general for any indian citizen anti-Indian slogans means denigrading indian culture, heritage, integrity by any means
If v r talkin abt pakistan as people..then i shall go with Gabriel...everyone there cant be blamed for this..and true..Cognizant..your later ideas..abt shootin people n eliminatin pakistan..r a bit..rough..rest of the ideas are wonderful..n sounds pretty workin to me...:)

hmm lets discuss this way you being prez of country have acquaintaince of a place which is hideout of 90% terrorists with 10% civilians .now you have option to save 10% of that place civilians but in the mean time many of your country's citizens will be losing lives and another option is wiping out that place.
now for saving the 1000s of lives if few 100s are to be sacrificed then which one would be worth.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If v r talkin abt pakistan as people..then i shall go with Gabriel...everyone there cant be blamed for this..and true..Cognizant..your later ideas..abt shootin people n eliminatin pakistan..r a bit..rough..rest of the ideas are wonderful..n sounds pretty workin to me...:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yeah Cognizant, very nice read. That was a very insightful and well thought out and insightful post.

Couple of quick questions.

1) Do you have any idea on how we can 'wipe Pakistan out in 72 hours'. I am sure our imbecile military plaaners could use some well thought out ideas.

2) Also, could you please define 'anti India' slogans for me. Just want to know if there is any chance that me or any of my friends might get shot any time soon.

Thanks

PS dont forget to add me on the signature campaign that you proposed, I will email you my address.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...