Feedback regardin Dilip Oak's Coaching 4 GMAT

27 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
Hi All, I am in Pune and plan to join Dilip Oak's Coaching 4 GMAT. I have heard that it is the best 4 GRE but could'nt get much feedback on thier GMAT Course. Any feedback would be appreciated as it is an investment of both time and money;). T...
Page 1 of 3

Hi Pals

I am planning to take GMAT by the end of July. I am not interested in joining any coaching institute. I am having the following list of books with me.
OG latest
Manhattan SC
Manhattan CR
Kaplan 800

Please advice some book that would help me in my preparation.
Iam week in Higher maths and verbal .Suggest suitable books
:shock:

The biggest hurdle in the path of success is the fear of failure
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its a bull shit place:banghead:.Total wastage of money. Studying in small classroom with 50 -55 students sitting at once.
Faculty is also totally useless not knowing even the basic requirements for GMAT .Most of the faculty comes to take GRE classes & get shared with GMAT batches.Its better to do self study instead wasting your hard earned money there.
Mr Oak will be like Prime minister of india just visible only on pamphlets of the academy.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey can u pls let me know if ther any good coaching institute for GRE in chandigarh and jalandhar
thanks

Swati,

This isn't the appropriate thread to post your query. In fact, I'm not sure if you'll too much GRE related info on PG. Most of the GRE discussions on this site revolve around GRE as a replacement for GMAT like these articles.

- Sameer
Author | Beyond The MBA Hype
Founder - MBA CRYSTAL BALL (mbacrystalball.com) | Twitter www.twitter.com/mba_cb
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey can u pls let me know if ther any good coaching institute for GRE in chandigarh and jalandhar
thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank u very much......but planning to have some exposure for that as self study would be a difficult thing while working..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Gogineni,

19k is not at all worth to spend for a section like quant. Trust me if u can get hold of couple of good GMAT guides (manhattan review/princeton) and practise a few CATs you will do well in quant. You might want to refer your 10th class math book to revise the concepts.

Cheers!

Hi,
i am really confused whether to join princeton review in pune or not.needed suggestions as soon as possible as i have my diaognistic test in 4 days to come..the feeis 34k total.but i am planing to join quant only as i think i am week in that. the fee is 19k.so..............?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
i am really confused whether to join princeton review in pune or not.needed suggestions as soon as possible as i have my diaognistic test in 4 days to come..the feeis 34k total.but i am planing to join quant only as i think i am week in that. the fee is 19k.so..............?

if its gmat coaching in pune, it has to be wings. Dilip Oaks is no doubt affordable but they pack too many students into one batch. Personalized coaching is offered by Princeton Review, Achiever's Point and GMAT Wings. Of these, if we evaluate value versus cost, GW emerges the single largest winner.

The best part is that they dont just stop at coaching. Personalized assistance on shortlisting of B-Schools, scholarships, career options essays etc etc. Try out the free career counselling session to get a feel of what they do puys.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

m from mumbai but working in pune.
lets seee...tll then research will go on ..
whr r u from ?
n when plannin to start the prep.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
when u planning to give ..i ws thinking of apping fr 2009. with sm 18 month of wrk ex when i ll join ..
but spoke to sm people ..... n nw m confused as i shud wait fr a year more or not..
hw much wrk ex u hv ?? or a fresher ?
when gving ur G.

i hve nt yet taken the dates as m havin less expr of 1.1 yr only so not in hurry for now. n even i will suggest that wait 4 some more expr. but it also matters that in ur work expr wat post u hav achieved n in which field?? n if in less wrk expr also u hav come up with flyin colors n had mark some difference then u can show in ur profile.

n u want 2 do mba in wch field tat also matters n u really need 2 chck out tat colleges wat u hav decided take less expr ppl or not!!

n probably il b takin in jan n m not in hurry as the score is valid up2 5 yrs.

n wer u want admi as in UK less expr do but in US n canada its though.

wer ur working now and in pune or mumbai??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...