Feedback needed on IOL programs by IIM with Hughes

9 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi, Please give me some feedback on the one year executive programs organised by IIM along with Hughes Global Education. I am specifically looking for one year GMP-IT program, which is anchored from IIM-C this year. Does this programs help in...
Page 1 of 1

Just closed http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/enquiry-about-epbm-from-iim-cal-offered-through-hughes-network-25036705 so that all relevant discussion about these programs could take place here. You may want to read it since there are one or two good posts there.

Regards
AFC

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,

I got a call for IIMC EPIB course conducted through Hughes.

I am little concerned about market value of the course and will it help me grow in my career.

Any i/p or your insights would be really helpful.

Regards

Vinod.

But Could you please let me know what exact benefits in terms of job profile are there ?

Hey all.. Need help desperately. I am a BSc grad with 3yrs exp. Looking at the Hughes program with Institutes. Anybody here taken this course? how good is this? how does this fare with the industry? how are the selection criterias? batch profiles? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

They are fantasic, , teaches more of practical aspects rather than the monotonus Bookish which we did in our MBA times....

Must go for Working professionals...

I would recomond that these programs should alos open up for non experiance people as how much help I got after MBA and only i know.....
Hi,

Please give me some feedback on the one year executive programs organised by IIM along with Hughes Global Education. I am specifically looking for one year GMP-IT program, which is anchored from IIM-C this year. Does this programs help in career growth in the industry?

TIA
xtremes

All the programs offered are in a class of its own.
GMP-IT is good for IT Professionals with 2-5 years of work ex in IT not more......

The programs are being recognised by many Companys and MNC's now and Rembursment of tution fees is also taken care of by most.
Dell made me do a program in HR from XLRI and I loved it...
Campus visit and faculty interaction is very good.......

Have any futher query do feel free to ask.......
Hey all.. Need help desperately. I am a BSc grad with 3yrs exp. Looking at the Hughes program with Institutes. Anybody here taken this course? how good is this? how does this fare with the industry? how are the selection criterias? batch profiles? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

You will get all details from respective IIM websites. they appreciate 5 years exp and above with managerial exp. however IIM-C and others have YMP-young managers program and so on. look for that. since no. of applicants are high basic profile screening will be there i.e. if there are ppl with more exp than you or with managerial exp they get preference. chk for IIM-C/K/I. are easier to get in. IIMB very choosy abt profiles. also chk XLRI.

Thanks

Hi,
the one year program is definetly a good course to pursue,if u are a working proffessional,as it will help u to use the management techniques in the work life.
this will be definetly an advantage as one of my friends who was prsuing this course gained a lot from this course,he was also promoted in his organisation after the completion of the course. 😃 .As far as i have heard this is a very good course,

Hi,

Please give me some feedback on the one year executive programs organised by IIM along with Hughes Global Education. I am specifically looking for one year GMP-IT program, which is anchored from IIM-C this year. Does this programs help in career growth in the industry?

TIA
xtremes