Fee for SPJIMR's cert. International MGMT + MBA from ESB-Reutlingen University

93 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
Recently, those who have applied for SPJIMRs courses would have received an email introducing SPJIMRs 8 month certificate program in international management + MBA International Management from ESB-Reutlingen university (after further 6 months cou...
Page 1 of 10

I know this is pretty old link.

My Interview is scheduled on this Friday for 2015 PGCIM program,

anyone, any senior  could please share his/her experience???

Really appreciate your efforts. Thanks in Advance!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Recently I got a call from SP Jain PGCIM program and I am very confused about it (as my CAT %ile is 74 and XAT %ile is 75; donno how I got the call)
Could anyone please throw some light on this course? Any information is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

And if you are not a Catholic ...... you have just saved 9% Church tax 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For 65000, the tax will be between 42 - 45 % (Its Germany guys. The tution fee is LESS becoz ..... HIGH taxes )
But their tax laws are totally diff than ours. With wife and kid one will get tax rebate.

We need more info on cost of living and further growth prospects.

Puys,

Was going through the cost of living expenses and taxation laws in Germany...

As per my analysis it looks like average monthly expense for a family of 3 (once u get married and have a kid), is going to be in the range of 2500 - 3000 euros. That translates into a conservative 30k-36k per yr. Take into account the german basic tax which will be 14%(min) if we land up in a job of less than 53k a yr,plus there will be additional taxes which I am not clear about.

SPJain is claiming that graduates from ESB earn an avg salary of 65k Euros excluding fringe benefits.

Not to scare anybody but just to share my thought process and to get second opinion......Really need some insights from ppl who are doing this course.
Suggestions welcome....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys
chk out,there is another thread which has been started for the same course.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Puys,

As per my analysis it looks like average monthly expense for a family of 3 (once u get married and have a kid), is going to be in the range of 2500 - 3000 euros. That translates into a conservative 30k-36k per yr. Take into account the german basic tax which will be 14%(min) if we land up in a job of less than 53k a yr,plus there will be additional taxes which I am not clear about.

SPJain is claiming that graduates from ESB earn an avg salary of 65k Euros excluding fringe benefits.

Not to scare anybody but just to share my thought process and to get second opinion......Really need some insights from ppl who are doing this course.
Suggestions welcome....

Hi Scoakley,

You have focused on an important point. We definitely need to understand about this stuff. I am awaiting response from Ramesh (currently pursuing this course). We will surely add this point in our discussion with him.
:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

Suggestions welcome....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Same here puys! Would love if some senior would come forward to give a candid view of the entire course and their placements, as the seniors would be sitting for their placements in the near future. Their experience of ESB in germany and other such details would be very appreciated.
Thank you :)

Hi Snigdha,

I just have sent a note to Ramesh who is currently pursuing this course @ SPJIMS and am waiting on his response pertaining to that. Once he replies, I'll update you all. :cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
CATch_22 Says
count me in too guys..wud like to know more abt the program..

Same here puys! Would love if some senior would come forward to give a candid view of the entire course and their placements, as the seniors would be sitting for their placements in the near future. Their experience of ESB in germany and other such details would be very appreciated.
Thank you 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

count me in too guys..wud like to know more abt the program..

PDT'10, Converts: VGSoM, SIBM-P, Mark2Market Magazine : http://bit.ly/Rfi85i
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...