Federal Bank Officer Results 2017 ; Result release date

30 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Federal Bank Officer Results 2017 and get the information

Page 1 of 3

Any1 working as federal bank PO in Gurgaon or Delhi? Do we get 5-6 hours to study while working as a PO in this bank.I want to prepare for UPSC..so ..is it possible to prepare side by side ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any one selected from Andhra Pradesh ??? If yes please contact me @9493139555

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://www.facebook.com/Federal-bank-officers-scale-1-december-2017-recriuted-batch-163388237607750/notifications/       i made a page on fb for the selected candidates , so that we can discuss there 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

results out

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If the results are going to be published tomorrow, by now most of the people would already know that they are selected, as their references' people would have got some mail or call by now...?? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
VTPK
@VTPK  ·  181 karma

@helloh means??......who got call/mail?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
haridaman
@haridaman  ·  5 karma

have anyone got

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the use of giving refrences??

Will the Federal bank people call the referenced people before publishing the results of seltectd candidates after interview???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from Vizag having interview tomorrow

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For 10th and 12th, what we have to write in place of Name of the Course and Main Subjects??

Please reply and help fast

2 comments
VTPK
@VTPK  ·  181 karma

@AnushaAnil ok thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AnushaAnil
@AnushaAnil  ·  3 karma

I think name of course (not required...)under "Name of subjects"..u can mention the main subjects as Science,mathematics,social studies......and whatever main subjects u have 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...