feb mat 2013

818 Posts  ·  222 Users
About this group
hii just wanted to know how to prepare for mat exam in feb. how many questions shoulf one try to answer? are previous year question papers enough? will i be able to apply for mba 2013-2015 until the results for feb mat exam are declared?what ove...
Page 1 of 82

Finally I'm happy... Joinning IILM Institute-Gurgaon Campus for 2014-16 batch.. Pagalguy Helped me a lot!!Too many options.. Everybody making suggestions...and yes.. Some turned out to be useful...Visited somewhere around 16 colleges... and decided to stay with IILM-ggn.. They acknowledged my hardwork by giving me scholarship... Thank you Guys...or I should say Puys!!!😁😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i scored 85.24 percentile in mat may 2014 exam which all colleges can i apply.help me guyz!!

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It feels good when the Success and talent is acknowledged by an international body like NASAI.

ILM team ranked 1st in Asia level at 20th Annual "Great Moon buggy Race" organized by NASA held at Huntsville,Alabama at the U.S..

Here is the Source::

www.nasa.gov/roverchallenge/

And that's the Success Story:

http://businesswireindia.com/news/news-details/iilm-ranks-1st-at-asia-level-at-nasa-annual-great-moon-buggy-race-2014/39118

A start up writer trying to help others!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u suggest me the colleges in banglore of ITM,ISBR,IBA, m.s ramaiah which coolege is best for pgdm and gud placements

9 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

tell me which collegs is best for 100% placemnts i got iba,isbr nitte in banglore so which college is best for to go any 1 plz suggest me

1 isbr
2 nitte
3 iba
tel me which is best placemnts
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

I am new to Pagalguy.. I just wanted to tell you that I've got 617.5 in my feb Mat. and every now and then,I m receiving calls from many infact almost every college. I dont know where to apply and to which colleges i shud not... Kindly help me out in making the most appropriate selection.Fees is not a concern for me.

5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys..i wanted to know from which site can i download previous year MAT and ATMA question papers?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys Please help me out

I am thinking about MBA in PES college which is in Hosur road Its offering an MBA Degree awarded by Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP), U.S.A. its Totally for 1.5 years

Please do responses. Its going to help me a Lot.

Thank You.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i got 482 in dec mat exam can u ppl suggest me to eligible colleges in banglore of my score best collges to my score eligiblity..

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...