Feb CMAT Result Anomalies!!

224 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
This thread is for those who think that they have scored way less than expected scores in Feb CMAT. It is not just an exam. It is our future. So we can`t compromise over that. If we unite together and there are considerable amount of people who th...
Page 1 of 23

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I also get less result than calculated through answer 

1 like1 comment
Harsh0202
@Harsh0202  ·  0 karma

@Richaddy21 me too. I have got a lot less than expected. About 60 marks less. How is this possible. I have send emails to cmat

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Really i also found some error in CMAT result. But what is rechecking process...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

marks obtained in cmat is 90 and expected were nearly 200

completely shocked with the results

want revaluation.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All KJ SIMSR 2014-16 aspirants are requested to update their qualifying exam(s) registration/roll numbers (CAT Registration No. or Sept CMAT or Feb CMAT Roll No.) through which they have applied on the below link.
It is mandatory for all the further processes.
Last date to update this is 03 March 2014.
Last date for receipt of documents is 03 March 2014.
Link to Update CAT Registration No. and CMAT Roll No (Sept 2013 / Feb 2014) - http://simsr.somaiya.edu/simsr/adm/pgdm14/score/applform.asp

ADCOM, SIMSR Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/postbox77 http://www.pagalguy.com/colleges/kj-somaiya-institute-of-management-studies-and-research-mumbai-2919...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
for all students related complaints of grievances pl approach to Dy Director Grievances cell AICTE directly at narendersingh@aicte-india.org

Dr S.K. Goel is not dealing with grievances of students, parents, faculty etc this may be noted is mail any mail send it will be ignored pl
for CMAT see the web site of CMAT or contact Dr Renu Bapna, Advisor AICTE New Delhi at renubapna@aicte-india.org

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@deeksha.23cusp Ya you were absolutely right in doing so... I replied back to him saying that due to customer care not responding to my repeated request mails , I had to send it to your ID. Also requested him to provide me with any concerned authority looking after reevaluation..but as expected no response :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kapil904 I understand your dilemma, the same thing happened with me (got the same mail)..

On AICTE's site, Mr. S.K.Goel's name is written under 'Complaints Cell' along with his e-mail i.d (you can cross check that).
However this is their unprofessionalism to keep their hands off from something for which they are concerned as written on their site..

I only provided everyone with the authentic details as given on their official site..
I am afraid that this happened..
Live and Let Live !! ;))
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@deeksha.23cusp i did these but wen dey r going to take it seriously
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@deeksha.23cusp Dude...This SK Goel replied saying

"This is not being look after by me please approach to concern

also requested not to send such reference to me
which are not related to vigilance cell"

WTH...your "concerned" party is no responding despite 8-9 Mails. Who do we go to in this case...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...