Fall 2007 Admits from PaGaLGuY.com

162 Posts  ·  85 Users
About this group
Incoming student - Chicago GSB, MBA class of 2009. That's me and i know two others who share the same tag!!! This thread is a request to other admits (of any school) to share their good news and for all of us to get to know each other. ...
Page 1 of 17
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

U can view my profile on the IMD, Lausanne admit taking questions thread..

Please also add London Business School to my list of admits:grab:..

WL got converted couple of weeks back.. they have offered a deferred admit.. so it actually would have meant fall 2008 admit

But I still remain an admit for fall 2007.. Since I will be joining IMD in January...

Hi orientalkhidi,

plese share your profile . I have 3 years pof work ex presently applied to LBS and Uchi got dinged . What needs to be done . scored 680 in GMAT .

hey man..

can i know ur profile so that i can see whether i i stand as compared to ur profile (gmat score,work ex-kind of industry etc.)..it would be of great help

thanks

many many congratulations arindum sir,

I too dream of being in HBS one day . can u tell me about the environment there ? of course it would be gr8 , but hav u visited it , seen the kind of interaction and competition . I am currently in ITBHU (btech). can u tell me what all factors did u feel that u could hav done better when in college ? also how did u manage without work ex to secure the seat ?

Basically i would like u to tell about what u feel could be improved upon now, by a guy in college...
any n all suggestions from u are welcome.
please do reply.

Please also add London Business School to my list of admits:grab:..

WL got converted couple of weeks back.. they have offered a deferred admit.. so it actually would have meant fall 2008 admit

But I still remain an admit for fall 2007.. Since I will be joining IMD in January...

Please add me: admit to INSEAD D'2008

Please add my name also to the list of admits..

IMD - MBA Class of 2008

Hi,

Please help me in taking the decision for admission.

I got admit from California State Univ, Fullerton and Graduate school of Business, Fordham. Fordham is in NY. I am looking for Finance Concentration. Fordham id private, whereas CSU is public.. Can u plz help me out in the decision for the admit??

Thanks 😃

Was hoping all you admits could help with something. TopMBA is having its WorldTour on 5thJuly at Mumbai, and PG.com is putting up a stall.Kinda like a Brand-Building /Awareness thingy. We are keen on flauting PG admits to the TopSchools and I was wondering if you would come stand with us. It'd really help us.

A few of the other admits have already agreed. Plus we'll have cryonerve(our Harvard admit) present as well.

Please do let me know at the earliest possible.

Cheers
Neo