Fake IPl Player Blog

32 Posts  ·  20 Users
About this group
Hey puys... Hope you guys are enjoying the IPL. There is a not blog on the roll.. the Fake IPL player blog Fake IPL Player Its supposed to be written by a *Kolkata Knight Riders* player.. All the experiences , the intern...
Page 1 of 4

fipsucks.blogspot.com
read my blog about him

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
on a side note - skipping an IIM interview for a cricket match...:shocked:
WOW!
or was that part fake too...:splat:

well maybe he does reveals his identity after some time...he might have a business plan (of writing a book)....i'll still wait for it...

P.S. yaar IIM's + cricket se hamesha Harsha Bhogle hi yaad aata hai..

Although some things that he wrote was entertaining.
Mostly he exaggerates and makes false statements.

I wudnt believe about the IIm comment he made.

on a side note - skipping an IIM interview for a cricket match...:shocked:
WOW!
or was that part fake too...:splat:

well maybe he does reveals his identity after some time...he might have a business plan (of writing a book)....i'll still wait for it...

P.S. yaar IIM's + cricket se hamesha Harsha Bhogle hi yaad aata hai..

You'll never walk alone (IIM Calcutta 2011-13)
The person in the video admits himself that everything is fake & he chose KKR because it had all the persons associated with it that would relate to a successful bollywood movie characters.
He is certainly not a part of the squad and he is not a cricketer himself but has enough cricketing knowledge and interest in the game.
He provided some moments of laughter at the expense of others but everything is fake as the name.

He was not a player for sure. But he says he was like a fly on the wall. I have just seen that video only once so dont remember much, but I think he is the person who had some inside info, so some things he said might actually be true.

Well who cares...we had fun :clap:
The only entertaining part of KKR was The FIP.

The person in the video admits himself that everything is fake & he chose KKR because it had all the persons associated with it that would relate to a successful bollywood movie characters.
He is certainly not a part of the squad and he is not a cricketer himself but has enough cricketing knowledge and interest in the game.
He provided some moments of laughter at the expense of others but everything is fake as the name.

So now a post with his shadow speaking.. who is he ?

Fakhruddin Godhrawala - SIBAR Pune | Sinhgad
vinayfantastic Says
Although the FIP doesn't write about him a lot and is mostly included in phoren babas , i found in one of his post's reading again , David hussey's nickname.. and needless to say.. it's the second best(after appum). As for the nick , i m not posting here , might be agains PG rules you see .

its already mentioned in the above post...

Although the FIP doesn't write about him a lot and is mostly included in phoren babas , i found in one of his post's reading again , David hussey's nickname.. and needless to say.. it's the second best(after appum). As for the nick , i m not posting here , might be agains PG rules you see .

Sheikh of Tweak - Shane Warne
Sheeghra-Patan - Yousuf Pathan
Deegrah Patan - Irfan
sticky something = Ricky Ponting
Hanky Panky - Danny Morrison ?
Pussy - David Hussey
Chinnu Popli Bharat Chipli? / Sreevats Goswami?

YUP specualtion in ripe that Ponting will be the captain next year and they are trying to rope in Steve Waugh as coach > SO another tough year for Dada ahead...
hey who are Sheikh,Sheeghra-Patan ,sticky , hanky panky, pussy , chinnu ??????
its mentnd tht sticky wud b d captain for d next season

Sheikh of Tweak - Shane Warne
Sheeghra-Patan - Yousuf Pathan
Deegrah Patan - Irfan
sticky something = Ricky Ponting
Hanky Panky - Danny Morrison ?
Pussy - David Hussey
Chinnu Popli Bharat Chipli? / Sreevats Goswami?