fairy queeen express

4 Posts  ·  61 Users
About this group
guyz.. NEED UR HELP PEOPLE..!!( TO ALL CURRENT MBA STUDENTS) im a first year student in a bskoooll and we have our final exams tomorrow for marketing.. and it looks like a case called FAIRY QUEEN. EXPRESS. would definetely come... could ...
Page 1 of 1
...surprising..... what did ya think this was? a database of cases or sumthing!??? dude.... take my word.... try out cases on ur own.. it helps!

This is not Engg coll... some one gives u the answers and u write it down!!!

The least u could have done is Googled for it rather than asking here!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Definitely a very interesting case.

Well maybe if you could have given the case someone would have helped you.Just uttering some name out of blue is absolutely of no use.
Maybe it is required that meaning of case study is understood before attempting one.
My best help in this case is just gather some material,some idea from internet about the topic and prey which subject were you talking about.....?????
Analyse the gathered facts from that point of view i.e if marketing go through marketing plans,mix etc etc.
If strategy go through the various tools and try to find the variables u can use.....

All the Best for Xam anyways.

Phew.....Would you want someone to come over and write the exam too 😉

i meaan the solutions which one of ur profs gave

ROFL... d00d, whichever school you may be referring to, and whichever prof may have used the case methodology, one of the first things thats told to ya is, NO case has a *single* solution !!

Anyways, you could have atleast bothered to post it in the right section !!!

Cheers

ps: do we need to remind ppl who've been around abt rules still...NO email ids allowed !!

pps: I don't really know why I am leaving this thread open All da best 😉
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||

guyz..
NEED UR HELP PEOPLE..!!( TO ALL CURRENT MBA STUDENTS)
im a first year student in a bskoooll and we have our final exams tomorrow for marketing..
and it looks like a case called FAIRY QUEEN. EXPRESS. would definetely come...
could u please .. send me the solutions for the case...?????????
please mail it to me....
u could mail it to im sorry.. if im bothering. u. .but this is really important..
please mail the solutions of the fairy queen express case.. if u have them
( i meaan the solutions which one of ur profs gave...)..
please guyz.. expeccteing ur reply.. ASAP
MODS.. PLEASE DON LOCK THE THREAD ATLEAST TILL TOMORROW MORNING..
THANKS IN ADVANCE AND ANTICPIATING UR REPLIES
REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP