a China has expressed desire to improve relations with India.
b Pakistan is skeptical about investing in India .
c The Indian banks are not reducing interest rates on home loans for new buyers.
d The recent terrorist attacks have made foreign investors skeptical about long term investments in India.
e The Indian real estate sector is destined for a slowdown as the demand for housing will sooner or later subside.
Rules To Solve Critical Reasoning Questions Like Weakening The Statement, Strengthening The Statement, Etc... It Would Prove A Great Help In The Dying Days Of Exam.. Please Help Me Someone... I Am Lagging A Lot In The Area Of Verbal And CMAT Is Just Knocking At The Door... :'(
- Facts, which deal with pieces of information that one has heard, seen or read, and which are open
to discovery or verification (the answer option indicates such a statement with an 'F').
- Inferences, which are conclusions drawn about the unknown, on the basis of the known (the answer option indicates such a statement with an 'I').
- Judgments, which are opinions that imply approval or disapproval of persons, objects, situations and occurrences in the past, the present or the future (the answer option indicates such a statement with a 'J').
Select the answer option that best describes the set of four statements.
1. 16th century saw the rise of the post-war innovatory artists – Stockhausen, Boulez, Robbe-Grillet,
Beckett, Coover, Rauschenberg, and Beuys.
2. This is a typically postmodernist object and doesn't resemble much in the canon of modernist
3. His work has been classified as postmodernist art and this classification has the potential to
inspire the question 'Is it really art, or just a heap of bricks pretending to be art?'
4. We should be prepared to see many postmodernist ideas as very interesting and influential.
(a) FJIJ (b) JFJJ (c) JJIF (d) FJIF
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. It is clear that all patients suffering from any of the above-mentioned
diseases must consume green tea daily.
Which of the following, if true, identifies the greatest flaw in the reasoning shown?
a) Green tea seems to have an effect in preventing the mentioned diseases, not in curing them.
b) Proper medication should be considered for curing or stabilizing such diseases and not herbal
c) Not every patient suffering from such diseases would prefer or desire to have herbal green tea.
d) Patients must consider such techniques only along with regular medication prescribed by the
Ans to this question is a fact so that can be Verified...:D
feel like a treadmill that gets you nowhere; where is the childlike joy?
2. We are not doing the things that make us happy; that which brings us joy; the things that we cannot wait to do because we enjoy them so much.
3. This is the stuff that joyful living is made of – identifying your calling and committing yourself wholeheartedly to it.
4. When this happens, each moment becomes a celebration of you; there is a rush of energy that comes with feeling completely immersed in doing what you love most.
A well-regulated judgment conducts the propensity to worthy objects; and directs it in such a manner as to make it most useful to others. The tendency of this high principle must depend on the objects to which it is directed. These may vary from the idle tattle of the day, to the highest attainments in literature or science. The principle may be applied to pursuits of a frivolous or useless kind, and to such acquirements as lead only to pedantry or sophism; - or it may be directed to a desultory application, which leads to a superficial acquaintance with a variety of subjects, without a correct understanding of any of them.
It can be inferred from the passage that the subject under discussion is:
1) the desire for knowledge.
2) the desire for intellectual improvement.
3) the pitfalls of an indiscreet pursuit of knowledge.
4) the desire for moral improvement.
5) the cultivation of young minds.
The 6th of February,2008 was the coldest day in mumbai city.
Which one of the following can be an assumption on which the U.S President has given such a statement?