Extent to which Experience matters in SNAP/MAT

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi guys, I am a relatively very new member at PG. I have been working with Infy for more than an year now and looking to get into a B-School this season. Can anyone tell me what is the extent to which an experience of almost two years help in...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

I am a relatively very new member at PG. I have been working with Infy for more than an year now and looking to get into a B-School this season. Can anyone tell me what is the extent to which an experience of almost two years help in SNAP/MAT top colleges? i heard there is some weightage for work-ex in SIBM/SCIT. Not sure about MAT colleges like Christ/Alliance/IIMM.

~Mayank

Welcome to PG...

Decide or choose a college which adds value to your resume and makes you feel at ease at the end of 2 years of MBA.

Now work ex always help be it any MBA college. To clarify your query on mat college, please continue in mat section

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Mayank,

Yes there's a definite weightage given to Work ex in sibm , scit.. they spell out the percentage that is alloted to the written exams, academics, gdpi and your work ex....
( not sure about MAT colleges)

What I would suggest is -- search for the forums dedicated to snap/sibm/scit/mat colleges..

here's the link for SIBM related threads..

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/tags/sibm/

Hope this helps you

Cheers
Abhirup

Hi guys,

I am a relatively very new member at PG. I have been working with Infy for more than an year now and looking to get into a B-School this season. Can anyone tell me what is the extent to which an experience of almost two years help in SNAP/MAT top colleges? i heard there is some weightage for work-ex in SIBM/SCIT. Not sure about MAT colleges like Christ/Alliance/IIMM.

~Mayank