Expert OPinion!!!!

2 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi fellas!!! I am anxiously lookign forward for a rational opinion .. I am presently in a Catch22 situation... The situation is... As per my previous plans...i had thot to appear for an entrance exam called CAT in india...for ...
Page 1 of 1

You don't need to apologize for your "mile-long mail" but rather you need to apologize for the following offences:

(a) Opening a thread for an individual query

(b) Writing everything else but not being clear about what your "catch-22 situation" is.

(c) Using SMS-lingo and typos through out the post, bringing down the chances of people taking you seriously.

If your "catch-22 situation" is:

"ADVANTAGES To DO AN MBA overseas relative to doing it in INDIA..
i would be looking for some concrete evidence or facts figures..that u are able to pronounce ur opinion upon..."

Read the excellent discussion here (pulled from someother forum):

MBA Education

HTH,

Arun

India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi fellas!!!

I am anxiously lookign forward for a rational opinion ..

I am presently in a Catch22 situation...

The situation is...

As per my previous plans...i had thot to appear for an entrance exam called CAT in india...for the premier MBA institute IIM...soo beign in this situation ..i have been workig in parallel for both the exam CAT and GMAT....jus lurking around with 87 to 91 in CAT mox

bt some how have been gettin a feeling that its better to go full throttle with GMAT prep..since with this dual choice...coz i wud not be able to put in MAX effort in any of the domains(CAT or GMAT) ...
soo wat i wud be lookign forward for is....
ADVANTAGES To DO AN MBA overseas relative to doing it in INDIA..
i would be looking for some concrete evidence or facts figures..that u are able to pronounce ur opinion upon...
coz since studying in an UNIV in AMerica mite end up costing me Thrice the amount it costs to do an MBA in india....so there have to be certain HEAVY advantages that can completly outweigh the option of doing in india....
my credentials are

Work Ex::2.5Yrs..
Educational Background :::I.T now workig in a NON-IT domain..
organisations::::HP(Hewlett Packard ) and presently ACcenture...
and i can fit my slf in to the GMAT bracket of 730-770..
Gmat date :::8December
Another thing....(Rather its js another motivation to Bombard this GMAT) ..i have a little on the lower side GPA ...
wat do u suggest..an extremly out of the ordinary GMAT score ..OUT of the ordinary Extra Curriculars wud be able to
cover this lower GPA..
realy looking forward for ur expert opinions.been trying to brain storm..bt i thot i need expert help on this...
wat do u say
Looking forward for ur reply
thank u
ps:::Do apologise for this Mile long mail

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.