Experiences... journey... MBA.. job after MBA !!!!

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi PUYS, Please share your experiences in your journey for taking admissions to bschools fo your dreams ..life@bschools. realizing dreams after completing the course... professional experiences after getting a dream job... and all that which ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi PUYS,

Please share your experiences in your journey for taking admissions to bschools fo your dreams ..life@bschools. realizing dreams after completing the course... professional experiences after getting a dream job... and all that which you would like this world of MBA aspirants and professionals to know...

Well you have asked a lot especially since not many puys remain active so long on PG.

However, here is a thread which will get you started:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933
All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Puys, I am too new to share my experiences yet.. but I would certainly like to read some of of ur experiences... Dil khol ke likho... 😃

Hi PUYS,

Please share your experiences in your journey for taking admissions to bschools fo your dreams ..life@bschools. realizing dreams after completing the course... professional experiences after getting a dream job... and all that which you would like this world of MBA aspirants and professionals to know...