experience or CAT 2007!!???

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
HI!! I am a 4th yr student of BTech in IT. n m a girl wid fairly good aptitude! I wanted to kno if i shud first gain experience of 1 or 2 yrs in my field and then go for an MBA in india or abroad. I cant sit for CAT this year. will that ...
Page 1 of 1

if no good company comes by ... just give cat 2007..that wud be best since u mentioned u have good apti
.. these companies like infy tcs etc require lots of students ... it will be a cake walk for u i am sure....
cheers

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thnx!!! that has routed my quest.....

but...i havnt been placed yet!!! its lik..college hasnt taken any sort of reaponsibily for campus placement...so...if i get placed..id hav to do it all by myself...that wont b before feb 2007...so.....now wot??? though i kno that i can make it to a good company, but ther still remains a doubt, what if no good oppertunity comes my way...wot if d company is not good enuf.....:( ...... i kno that id hav to decide now....

Always the best policy is to work for two years and go for MBA ...
That wud give u more exposure and increase the chances of gettting into a top institute .

If you get into a good cmoany from campus placement i wouldnt advice CAT 2007 .

There are exceptions , students who feel MBA is better than job...
but thats a matter of perspective ...
So in short ask urself - if your ready for an MBA or u need to get work experience...

And ... ofcourse foreign MBA wud be an option if you work 2-3 years...

Go by ur guts !!

Good Luck

HI!!

I am a 4th yr student of BTech in IT. n m a girl wid fairly good aptitude!

I wanted to kno if i shud first gain experience of 1 or 2 yrs in my field and then go for an MBA in india or abroad. I cant sit for CAT this year. will that experience help to persue MBA thru FMS 3 yrs prog for experince holders!!! and also MBA frm some good institute in UK or Europe!

plz guide me on this!!!
instead of sitting for CAT 2007 shud i wait for 1-2 more yrs....will it be worth it!!!!