Executive Program for Young Managers from IIM Calcutta ??

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
I am a 23 year old *B.Tech-Mech* (Govt.Engg College,Gsp,Punjab) working with *Hyundai Motors India Ltd*. as Sr. Engineer-Sales at Delhi with 2 yrs experience. I have been selected in to *One year Executive Program for Young Professional/Mana...
Page 1 of 1
I am a 23 year old B.Tech-Mech (Govt.Engg College,Gsp,Punjab) working with Hyundai Motors India Ltd. as Sr. Engineer-Sales at Delhi with 2 yrs experience.

I have been selected in to One year Executive Program for Young Professional/Manager by IIM Calcutta.It is through DirecWay HCIL.

http://www.dwge.com/services/dwge_individuals/iimc/iimc_ymp.htm
"I have few doubts in my mind that weather how much the above program has value in the corporate world, should i go for 3 yr part time MBA. is this program will be taken as per Executive MBA ."

Pls. guide me i will be highly thankful.

Harji Praaji...

you have asked the same question once before in the same section of PG but in an altogether different thread and you know the answer that saugata das and others gave regarding the same topic.

Why then are you creating another thread and wasting others time? Please please refrain from doing so, else the mods will catch you for spamming.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I am a 23 year old B.Tech-Mech (Govt.Engg College,Gsp,Punjab) working with Hyundai Motors India Ltd. as Sr. Engineer-Sales at Delhi with 2 yrs experience.

I have been selected in to One year Executive Program for Young Professional/Manager by IIM Calcutta.It is through DirecWay HCIL.

http://www.dwge.com/services/dwge_individuals/iimc/iimc_ymp.htm
"I have few doubts in my mind that weather how much the above program has value in the corporate world, should i go for 3 yr part time MBA. is this program will be taken as per Executive MBA ."

Pls. guide me i will be highly thankful.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.