Plz use the following thread for ur Query :
Hi. I am a B.TECH with approx 4.7 years of work ex in IT industry. I am from DCE-(delhi coll of engineering ) which is a very renowned institute for B.TECH. I wanna go for some executive MBA or online one which could help me with my long term career. Some points:
1. I am not looking for placement assistance and i'm currently at a good salary. So looking for no immediate benefits.
2. I have never prepared for CAT. So i am looking for institue where entrance is simple or maybe no entrance.
3. I do not want anything more than 2 years as it would restrict my onsite oppur and company switching.(1-1.5 years preff).
3. I have explored many options. Some of them are like:
FMS/IIT-D/IIM-L part time: All are 3 years.
4. Also currently my CV looks impressive and i wanna add MBA degree to it but considering my B.TECH if i go with Sybiosis/IMT ghz/Manipal etc , it will downgrade my CV(Acc to me).
5. I studies about the hughes net/niit imperia courses too with IIM's/XLRI/IIT's etc but they are not worth it. As its a certificate course.
Would request people to give suggestions considering the aboe points i have mentioned. Thanks all.!!