Executive MBA- Suggestions

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi Friends, I am a 30 year old working in a BPO currently and have more than 5 years experience. I am planning to do an executive MBA to further my career and get into a mangerial position. MY current role in the firm i work with does not p...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Friends,

I am a 30 year old working in a BPO currently and have more than 5 years experience. I am planning to do an executive MBA to further my career and get into a mangerial position. MY current role in the firm i work with does not provide me much scope in career advancement, therfore the need to do an EX.MBA. I am interested in Operations mangement and Project management.

Can anyone please suggest me a good colege where i can do a year-long MBA program. I am keeping my options open with regards to Residential/Non-residential programs.

Coming to my strengths/weakness- I have very poor mathematical skills but good at english communications. Keeping this in mind, What type of entrance exam should i prepare for? Gmat or Cat ? Is there any good college which does not accept any of these competitive exams but provides entry based solely on work experience? I have been doing my part of research but want some good suggestions from the community. It would be great if someone who has done an executive mba can guide me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...