Varun Mani's post

in Executive MBA Related Queries
Updated 14 days ago

Hi, I've a couple of years of experience in Sales and Marketing at a top hotel organisation, after which I decided to  do something I actually enjoyed suc as train as a professional wildlife guide in India for a very reputed organisation. I have about 3.5 years work experience in this field, do you reckon I stand a chance to get into any of these universities with my less than regular background?(upon clearing the entrance tests of course) -i'm 29 btw and I'd like to move into a full-time MBA and a 01 year MBA sounds like a good fit.

1 comment
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  2 karma

HI varun, firstly age doesn't matter for pursuing  an Executive MBA, and secondly there are bschools which provide  quality education with their curriculum and industrial practices and SCHOOL OF INSPIRED LEADERSHIP ,is one among them ,it exceeds all it alumns expectations in reality ,with better ROI and top most companies in their consortium ,providingstudents with different cohorts (i.e Marketing, Finance,HR,Analytics) of their choice , for any furthur information you can visit  https://www.soilindia.net .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 357 posts in Executive MBA Related Queries

View all the posts »