Executive MBA Related Queries

342 Posts  ·  2,239 Users
About this group
Dear All Seeing lot of queries on Executive MBA, we think that having a seperate thread on Executive MBA shall be more helpful to puys. Here, we present you the thread where you can post all your queries on Executive MBA. Shoot your que...
Page 1 of 35

Hi, I've a couple of years of experience in Sales and Marketing at a top hotel organisation, after which I decided to  do something I actually enjoyed suc as train as a professional wildlife guide in India for a very reputed organisation. I have about 3.5 years work experience in this field, do you reckon I stand a chance to get into any of these universities with my less than regular background?(upon clearing the entrance tests of course) -i'm 29 btw and I'd like to move into a full-time MBA and a 01 year MBA sounds like a good fit.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..I have about 6 year experience in govt job..@CAG of India ..does it count for EMBA or PGPX in top institute..I have about 8 LPA CTC.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have already done MBA from a last level tier 1 or top level tier 2 college. Planning to do EMBA(1 year full time)in next 3 years in India only. Will there be any difficulties regarding application and acceptance? Do institutes allow that, since it will be 2nd MBA course?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

Posting on the behalf of a friend.

"I am staying in mumbai and working as a software developer. I have a total of 6 and a half years of workexperience in IT Companies. I want to pursure MBA in HRM. 

Please suggest the institue and its fees. 

Profile: 

Female

BE CSE 64.51%

12th 69.84%

10th 76.34%"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.. Got 88 in cat, have 2. 5 year experience in bank.. Is there any 1 year mba program available to apply now for which I can leave my 8 lpa job.. I know I'm late bt please reply if any..

1 comment
ExecutiveFriends
@ExecutiveFriends  ·  0 karma

@abhishekagal IIM LUCKNOW......NOIDA CAMPUS.....2 YEARS PGP WITH YOUR JOB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am B.Tech graduate and currently working with one of the reputed MNC with having 4.5 years of experience in IT. I wated to persue my career by doing MBA, so as I am working professional..I am opting for executive MBA programme but really confused with the universities like which one is best..can anyone suggest me with good options?

1 comment
ExecutiveFriends

@GoyalSwati 5 YEAR WORK EXPERIENCE, 50% IN GRADUATION, GMAT SCORE....ONE YEAR PGP (IPMX) FROM IIM LUCKNOW NOIDA CAMPUS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10th - 84% 12th- 83% B.tech-79%(2009-2013) Worked in TCS as software engg-(2013-14) Gap year(2014-2016)(prep for upsc...didnt happen) Working in LIC of India as AAO(2016 to present) Total work ex:3 years Should I go for 1 year mba or 2 year mba.

1 comment
ExecutiveFriends

@AC47 IIM LUCKNOW......NOIDA CAMPUS.....2 YEARS PGP WITH YOUR JOB

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am a working professional with 8 years of experience in Telecom Retail and Business development. I want pursue Executive MBA from a good collage. Please guide the criteria and fee structure of some good collages for further going.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am an Architect with four years of work experience looking to pursue a management course. Is going for a core real estate management course better than a general executive MBA program with my background?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,  I am an IT professional domain person in Life Sciences and Helathcare with 7+ years of experience working with a top MNC. Please could you suggest how which institute i should go for EMBA ? SIBM or NIBM. Also please let me know if there is any particular stream I should look for Like Marketing/ Product Management / /DEsign ?

2 comments
NMIMSAEP
@NMIMSAEP  ·  0 karma

@SayaliDev HI Sayali, You can explore Superior quality management programs from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ), PLease visit the below mentioned link to know more about eligibility criteria and program details https://goo.gl/XDdxQ9

or Call us at 94795 - 42468

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...