Executive MBA Related Queries

368 Posts  ·  3,682 Users
About this group
Dear All Seeing lot of queries on Executive MBA, we think that having a seperate thread on Executive MBA shall be more helpful to puys. Here, we present you the thread where you can post all your queries on Executive MBA. Shoot your que...
Page 1 of 37

Leading executive MBA programs in India without the requirement of GMAT are ISB PGPmax and ISB PGPpro . Read more here with course details and differences. https://www.goalisb.com/post/executive-mba-in-india-without-gmat 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which are the best institutions to opt for an executive MBA out of NMIMS, SPJIIMR and Great Lakes..Would this be helpful. I am having over 5 yrs of work ex as of now and I want to pursue an executive MBA to uograde my carrier opportunities.. Pls suggest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am a semi-qualified CA. I have a total work experience of 5 years in Internal audit and currently I am working with KPMG. I just wanted to have idea about executive MBA, which university should i opt. I have been approached by Alliance university and wellinkar institute etc. but i am not sure about any of them. So, can you please guide.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which are the good weekend MBA programs that one can attend staying in Bangalore? Are some weekend programs also provided over virtual classes?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How should I prepare for FMS E-MBA enterance exam, please suggest .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the latest avg and highest packages for hr pgpm offered by SOIL. @Balasubramanian949 @abhaybms

1 comment
pancham23
@pancham23IMT Ghaziabad  ·  2 karma

@ripahc I would suggest you to opt for a better B-School like IMT Ghaziabad. Here we offer 15 months PGDM-Ex full time residential Program, AICTE approved & AACSB accredited. I was one of the students who declined SOIL offer and joined IMT Ghaziabad. For the record SOIL didn't give my 2 Lac till now.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest reviews please - how is IMI Executive pgdm?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As a BBA graduate and currently working in the R&D Department for a sports car brand in the automobile industry for over a period of 3 years now, I am planning to pursue an executive MBA course. What is the eligibility criteria for any candidate in the same profile? 

2 comments
Balasubramanian949
@Balasubramanian949SOIL  ·  36 karma

@Nandini_Gajapathy94 The basic eligibility criteria for an Executive MBA aspirant would be as follows:

1. Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks as aggregate from a recognized university.

2. Minimum 2 years of full-time work experience as a business manager or business executive.

(The minimum required work experience could vary from 2-10 years depending on from one B-school to another B-school.) 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Nandini_Gajapathy94
@Nandini_Gajapathy94  ·  7 karma

@Balasubramanian949 So I can apply right?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I do not have a management degree per se. How can I pursue post-graduation in a way that would get me promoted to a level of business executive while I am working? 

1 comment
abhaybms
@abhaybmsSOIL  ·  24 karma

@Anjali96 Hi, so there are some MBA programs offered by management institutions for some working professionals with an overall general management specialization and specialized leadership program in three different disciplines. Through the means of industry surveys SOIL’s post-graduation programs are upgraded constantly to match up with the changing scenarios of the business world. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...