Executive MBA Related Queries

351 Posts  ·  2,726 Users
About this group
Dear All Seeing lot of queries on Executive MBA, we think that having a seperate thread on Executive MBA shall be more helpful to puys. Here, we present you the thread where you can post all your queries on Executive MBA. Shoot your que...
Page 1 of 36

Which 1 year program is better?

Great Lakes, Gurgaon
SOIL, Gurgaon
Distance MBA from IMT Ghaziabad
3 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Whether doing an MBA from Top 10 Indian B school is beneficial or doing from Abroad for one-year course? 

India
Abroad
1 like7 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

I have not taken CAT or XAT. What other MBA colleges do I have?

2 comments
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  0 karma

Hi Ishani, can you please tell us more about your work experience and your grades , so that it will be easy for us to suggest acollege for creating a bright fiture .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shreya_Chakraborty
@Shreya_Chakraborty  ·  6 karma

@ishani_mba You can opt for School of Inspired Leadership where you can apply through your NMAT score as well or else there is a STAT test for SOIL which evaluates you on the basis of your psychometric skills which you can give & if shortlisted you will go through an interview round for the final evaluation.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 3 years of work experience but my 10th and 12th marks are below 60%. Is there a chance of getting selected in SOIL 1 year program.

1 comment
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  0 karma

HI Anjali, yes , you'll get a chance to join SOIL, if you can clear through PHYSCOMETRIC test and personal interview conducted by college ,for any other issues you can call the administration office ,they'll be happy to help .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

My wife has a diploma in retail and fashion management. She is currently working with a luxurious retail company in Gurgaon as a store manager and her package is around 8 LPA with experience of approximately 8 years. Now she wants to move to a desk job (HR kind of profile) and according to me by pursuing an executive MBA 1 year programme could be one of the ways to it. What do you guys recommend ? Is it worth considering it? What could be the other options ?

1 comment
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  0 karma

Hi Shrikant, 1 year MBA program will really help her to get a desk job as expected (especially for HR) ,with huge experience she'll do good in that .SOIL, GURGAON is one of a kind you need to consider if you're switching your industry you need to make it worth by learning a lot about that industry, SOIL curriculum and fACUILTY will help her to achieve the goals she had.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I put up in Chennai & I am currently working with TCS, Sipcot IT park. I have 4.3 years of experience in Informatica & production support. Wanted to know about some good 1 year programs offered by MBA institutes in India.

2 likes2 comments
Garima_V
@Garima_VSOIL  ·  1 karma

Hi Shivangi, you should definitely look at School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon with the work experience you have. SOIL attracts talents from diverse industry which enhances the peer learning and IT gaints are like HCL, Accenture, Infosys recruit the students for Business Analyst role year after year.

giri_ragi
@giri_ragiIIM Udaipur  ·  29 karma

Hi @Shivangi_2092, looking at your profile you can consider IIM Udaipur's MBA executive programe in Global Supply Chain Management. To know more about it you can follow the link here: http://bit.ly/GlobalSCM 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am working as an HR executive in Deloitte, Bangalore. I have previously completed my Bcom from Delhi University. I wanted to shift back to Delhi NCR as my family puts up in Gurgaon. Kindly suggest me a good Bschool with a decent HR program.

1 like1 comment
Garima_V
@Garima_VSOIL  ·  1 karma

Hello, I am Garima from the current batch of HR in School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon. SOIL offers a one year rigurrous MBA program, where they concentrate on overall development of character than just academic and it is backed with 10 years of great placement records.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, 

I'm pursuing my mba and currently conducting a survey on Online MBA test preparation websites, since many of you'll will be using them for your preparation it would be helpful if you can spare few minutes and fill it. No personal details will be asked:)

https://forms.gle/pjvBcjuusUsKuhbt5

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 5 years of experience in IT sales, was looking for a college in North India which offers a 1 year MBA program with good faculty & offers decent placements as well.

1 comment
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  0 karma

HI Ankur, If you're looking for an one year MBA college , you should definitely consider SCHOOL OF INSPIRED LEADERSHIP, GURGAON.with its placement records and excellent FACUILTY its one of a kind , where it helps to develop your skills aswell as personality , you will achieve greater heights 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I've a couple of years of experience in Sales and Marketing at a top hotel organisation, after which I decided to  do something I actually enjoyed suc as train as a professional wildlife guide in India for a very reputed organisation. I have about 3.5 years work experience in this field, do you reckon I stand a chance to get into any of these universities with my less than regular background?(upon clearing the entrance tests of course) -i'm 29 btw and I'd like to move into a full-time MBA and a 01 year MBA sounds like a good fit.

1 comment
The_MBA_GUY
@The_MBA_GUY  ·  0 karma

HI varun, firstly age doesn't matter for pursuing  an Executive MBA, and secondly there are bschools which provide  quality education with their curriculum and industrial practices and SCHOOL OF INSPIRED LEADERSHIP ,is one among them ,it exceeds all it alumns expectations in reality ,with better ROI and top most companies in their consortium ,providingstudents with different cohorts (i.e Marketing, Finance,HR,Analytics) of their choice , for any furthur information you can visit  https://www.soilindia.net .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...