Executive MBA Program at XIME Bangalore

5 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi All, I just though to share about the Executive MBA Program at XIME Bangalore. Its really a very good program for working executives with 5 years of experience. IMPORTANT is that currently they are selections just based on Group discussion...
Page 1 of 1

i would like 2 know more about the programme

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cases will be on daily basis.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Its a Full time Course and class size will be around 30 to 40 people. Our class size is 30.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

I just though to share about the Executive MBA Program at XIME Bangalore. Its really a very good program for working executives with 5 years of experience. IMPORTANT is that currently they are selections just based on Group discussion and Interview.

Program started last years and there were around 50% corporate sponsorship.

Placement for first batch is planned in Sep'09 -- Oct'09.

You can visit ----> Home :: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore

Let me know if anyone want more information.

Thx
Amul

What is the class size? Are classes held daily? Prima facie 5 lakhs fees looks quite good...Is it a part-time or full-time program?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I just though to share about the Executive MBA Program at XIME Bangalore. Its really a very good program for working executives with 5 years of experience. IMPORTANT is that currently they are selections just based on Group discussion and Interview.

Program started last years and there were around 50% corporate sponsorship.

Placement for first batch is planned in Sep'09 -- Oct'09.

You can visit ----> Home :: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore

Let me know if anyone want more information.

Thx
Amul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...