Executive MBA Or Part Time MBA

2 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hELLO pUyS, :: I am new in this forum and i am bit confused :: in Executive MBA Or Part Time MBA I have done B-Tech and currently am working as a procurement engineer, I want to know either executive MBA is good for my career or ...
Page 1 of 1
@rohit.mechanica said:
hELLO pUyS,
I am new in this forum and i am bit confused in
I have done B-Tech and currently am working as a procurement engineer, I want to know either executive MBA is good for my career or should i go for part time mba.
i have a strong desire for executive mba but m also having doubt about it, that will they consider my job experience or not.
how should i start for preparation of Ex-MBA and which institute is good for preparation?
Is it required to leave the job for preparation?
What is the standard of Ex-MBA exam?
or
SHOULD I GO FOR PART TIME MBA
I will be glad if you will help me out.
Regards
Rohit
Post your query in this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/queries-mba-through-corr-t-76121/p-3125719?page=5
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hELLO pUyS,

I am new in this forum and i am bit confused in

I have done B-Tech and currently am working as a procurement engineer, I want to know either executive MBA is good for my career or should i go for part time mba.

i have a strong desire for executive mba but m also having doubt about it, that will they consider my job experience or not.

how should i start for preparation of Ex-MBA and which institute is good for preparation?

Is it required to leave the job for preparation?

What is the standard of Ex-MBA exam?

or

SHOULD I GO FOR PART TIME MBA

I will be glad if you will help me out.

Regards
Rohit

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.