Executive MBA or not? Full-Time V/S Part-Time

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I am with IT background with approx. 12 years of experience & I am getting confused about moving further in career. Should I go for Executive MBA full time or not? Most good executive MBAs from IIMs cost approx. min. 12 to 20 Lakhs per ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am with IT background with approx. 12 years of experience & I am getting confused about moving further in career. Should I go for Executive MBA full time or not?

Most good executive MBAs from IIMs cost approx. min. 12 to 20 Lakhs per year. I feel worried about putting my one year salary at stack after getting into fulltime executive MBA. The fact is the kind of salary that you get after executive MBA could be 20 ot 25% salary increase from my executive MBA. So wondering what to do?

Coming back to part-time executive MBA as I know is less popular among Indian companies & I am not sure how shall I benefit from the same? Or ROI as per my expectations.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Regards,

Please refer to following thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-regarding-executive-distance-correspondence-part-time-online-mba-program-25058330
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,
I am with IT background with approx. 12 years of experience & I am getting confused about moving further in career. Should I go for Executive MBA full time or not?

Most good executive MBAs from IIMs cost approx. min. 12 to 20 Lakhs per year. I feel worried about putting my one year salary at stack after getting into fulltime executive MBA. The fact is the kind of salary that you get after executive MBA could be 20 ot 25% salary increase from my existing salary. So wondering what to do?

Coming back to part-time executive MBA as I know is less popular among Indian companies & I am not sure how shall I benefit from the same? Or ROI as per my expectations.

Looking forward for your inputs.

Regards,
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.