Executive MBA from ISB and other good Institutes

5 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hi, I am currently working in an IT company and have 2 years of experience. I am searching for a right course for doing Executive MBA from ISB, Hyderabad or any other good institutes. Can you please help me in finding the correct course...
Page 1 of 1

Hey can some one tell me the avg placement scene with ISB with details of min and max placement value I have heard median placement is 15 lakh and on the site it is mentioned 22 lakh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guyz I have done Bpharm and then MBA in pharmaceutical management from NMIMS and also have work ex of 3 years in top 5 pharmaceutical companies now I want to change my sector and increase my salary package. I am looking for a 1 year program from ISB Hyderabad Q Is it a good idea to do another MBA after MBA Q Will that program help me Q Can you suggest me some other good colleges Q How can I apply for ISB when is the exam and complete process and cut off required and my eligibility

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My name is Ashish Kakkar I have done MBA from NMIMS (Pharmaceutical Management) and i have 3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing i want to do an Executive MBA so that my sector is not restricted to only pharma and i get high pay package.
Please some 1 guide me on this   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am currently working in an IT company and have 2 years of experience. I am searching for a right course for doing Executive MBA from ISB, Hyderabad or any other good institutes.

Can you please help me in finding the correct course for me by looking into the experience that i have.

Also please guide me through the admission procedure for the same.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...