Executive MBA

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hi, I have a work experience of 3 years as Business analyst in finance domain for IT companies. I have done my B.E. in electronics and would now like to go for executive MBA course. I would like to know various options available for the same. Also...
Page 1 of 1

Hello Everyone
I Want some info for Ex-MBA
As my profile is-
B. E. (First div,Civil) From Jabalpur Engineering College
More than 20 Years Exp. in Construction as Civil engg at MPSEB(Madhya pradesh state electricity Board)
Excellent building Construction Concepts.
Made Many Buildings,power stations,sub stations and may buildings.
currently working as Superintendent Engg. at MPSEB.
Want to do EX-MBA in organizational behaviour or may be in HR.
So what are my chances for EX-MBA among top institutes & what would be procedure to get into it.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

ok great. would you by any chance know if they are non residential ones or not ? Also are u also pursuing any at the moment ?

Saty

Hello Guys

I have an overall exp of close to 7 years and all of it in IT. Currently working as a pre sales consultant for a MNC in bangalore.Wanted to know as to which colleges should be the best options for an exec MBA program ?

Saty

Saty

Hi

well i have 3 years of work ex and now luking forward for an exec mba . Can any one let me know the gud options available in india for exec mba ?

kinnari13 Says
Hi, I have a work experience of 3 years as Business analyst in finance domain for IT companies. I have done my B.E. in electronics and would now like to go for executive MBA course. I would like to know various options available for the same. Also, pls provide me your views on PGPMS (Post Graduate in Management Studies - weekend batch) course at welingkar Mumbai. Is this course equivalent to Executive MBA? What is the market value for the same?

there has been lot of discussion about exec MBA at PG
you need to go though these threads
pgpx Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB

Hi, I have a work experience of 3 years as Business analyst in finance domain for IT companies. I have done my B.E. in electronics and would now like to go for executive MBA course. I would like to know various options available for the same. Also, pls provide me your views on PGPMS (Post Graduate in Management Studies - weekend batch) course at welingkar Mumbai. Is this course equivalent to Executive MBA? What is the market value for the same?