Exec PGDM 2014-15 @ KJ Somaiya

8 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi all,I got a call yesterday from KJ Som saying that they have scheduled a skype interview for me on Wed (12th March). Did anyone also receive such a cal? The procedure they are following is not in tandem with what they have mentioned on the br...
Page 1 of 1

any sr who are in exec course and how is the placement ? pls let us know 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys ? any idea how exec course is there of kj somaiya ? the placement and its faculty ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone pls tell me whats the cut-off of CAT/GMAT/CMAT for PGDM-EXECUTIVE 15 month Prog

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Dilip.Raman

Thanks Sunmuduli.

Need couple of more calrifications.

1. Wasn't there a GD?

2. As per the admission process, The SOP has to be written during the interview process. So have they changed that as well ?

3. What all documents did you carry/submit ?

4. Is wearing a suit mandatory for the interview?

Some questions are very trivial , i know but please let me know.

The process is very different from what was mentioned in the course brochure. Mine was a skype interview, so I didn't focus much on attire. But if your's is f2f, then business formals is recommended. They don't ask to carry any docs, I guess that's supposed to be submitted during admission. There's no GD! Coz they r not conducting group selection here. I was asked to send SOP by e-mail, but if urs is f2f not sure, if they 'll ask u to write it then & there. All d best! 👍

2 comments
Dilip.Raman
@Dilip.Raman  ·  0 karma

Thanks a lot Sunmuduli.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mohsk
@mohsk  ·  0 karma

Hi dilip & sunmuduli are you guys offered an admissions at kj somaiya exec mba? Are you planning to take it? Please ping me in PM.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@SUNMUDULI

Hi Dilip,

I have been selected for the program. I guess the total no. of seats is still not occupied, so applications r still open!

The interview is very simple, they will jus task you about your strengths & weaknesses. Your work profile also. Then they 'll ask you to fill an SOP (Statement of purpose) & mail it back. That's all abt the admission procedure & u 'll get the selection letter with 2-3 days.

Thanks Sunmuduli.

Need couple of more calrifications.

1. Wasn't there a GD?

2. As per the admission process, The SOP has to be written during the interview process. So have they changed that as well ?

3. What all documents did you carry/submit ?

4. Is wearing a suit mandatory for the interview?

Some questions are very trivial , i know 😃 but please let me know.

Project Lead/BA Wipro,Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Dilip.Raman

Hello Guys,

I had applied for PGDM- Exec MBA (15 months) program in K.J.Somiaya.

Today, i got a call from the institution and they said they are going to schedule an interview next week. This is the 3rd stage of admission process.

As per their website,the last date for interview was on 15th March. So a bit surprised when i got the call today.

1. Has anyone else applied for the same program and got a call for PI?

Again, as per the website,in addition to PI, there will be 1. Case written analysis. 2. Extempore presentation.

2. What questions and topics in general would be asked?

Regards,

Dilip

Hi Dilip,

I have been selected for the program. I guess the total no. of seats is still not occupied, so applications r still open!

The interview is very simple, they will jus task you about your strengths & weaknesses. Your work profile also. Then they 'll ask you to fill an SOP (Statement of purpose) & mail it back. That's all abt the admission procedure & u 'll get the selection letter with 2-3 days.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

I had applied for PGDM- Exec MBA (15 months) program in K.J.Somiaya.

Today, i got a call from the institution and they said they are going to schedule an interview next week. This is the 3rd stage of admission process.

As per their website,the last date for interview was on 15th March. So a bit surprised when i got the call today.

1. Has anyone else applied for the same program and got a call for PI?

Again, as per the website,in addition to PI, there will be 1. Case written analysis. 2. Extempore presentation.

2. What questions and topics in general would be asked?

Regards,

Dilip

Project Lead/BA Wipro,Bangalore
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I got a call yesterday from KJ Som saying that they have scheduled a skype interview for me on Wed (12th March). Did anyone also receive such a cal? The procedure they are following is not in tandem with what they have mentioned on the brochure. I am applying through CMAT (Feb 2014), but the results are still not out. I thought they would shortlist based on the scores & then call for GD-PI. 'm confused now.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
SUNMUDULI
@SUNMUDULI  ·  0 karma

u joining?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SUNMUDULI
@SUNMUDULI  ·  0 karma
@pumbastudent y did u post this article in the wrong thread?
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...