Exec-PGDM 15 months Full Time at Welingkar We School

13 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, I'm a working professional with 5+ years experience in the IT Industry. I want to know if the following course by Welingkar We School is good enough to be joined at this stage of my career. *Executive PGDM (Full-Time) 15 months ...
Page 1 of 2
@sonindia

Did you check my reply? In addition do you require some more info just let me know!

~Cheers
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Divsmumbai,

As mentioned above in my previous post, the course is good, even the faculty members provided by the college is, no doubt, one of the best in the industry parlour. If I talk on placements front, the process has not gained much momentum. We ourselves have formed a group of students to initiate by contacting different organizations from various fields. The college has provided a placement coordinator altogether for this course only.
See, I am not promoting this course of Welingkars, but as a student I feel the course is actually beneficial and would definitely enhance our skills.

~Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I have applied for the 3rd batch of welingkars executive 15 months pgdm..I have an IT experience of around 7 years and I am looking out for a piece of advice from seniors of this course about the placements.

Also wanted to know if it would be a gud idea to pursue a course at welingkars that is yet to gain recognition as mentioned in the post above or wait and try for some other B-school for admissions...

Please respond....

Thanks...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I am a current student of Executive PGDM at welingkars. As far as Course is concerned, it is beautifully structured which would get completed in 12 months time. Although the course is yet to get recognition from the industry as industry does not know about this course a lot. The executive course itself is not a very old concept in India, and secondly Welingkars is known for its 2 year course more often. Therefore it will definitely gonna take time for industry people to digest the course.

~Cheers
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,

hws the program from Welingkar..? seniors and current students pls help...

hws d course recognition from industry and placements..?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have applied for the 3rd batch of Welingkars PGDM Executive and wanted to interact with the current and previous batch to get more insight about the student life, course curriculum and future prospects after this course. It would be great to get a response from some one.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do they accept Gmat scores?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Payapuy have the results come out? Have you taken admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

well...I dont know any students...but i think you should go on their facebook page...you will find a lot of students on the page who can help you with the details you want..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks ! Anyone u know who has done this course at Welingkar?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...