Exec MBA @ SP Jain Dubai

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
This is my 1st post and I couldn't find the exact blog where I should ask about the SP Jain Dubai Exec MBA. If this is the right place, then please let me know how worth is the Exec MBA course offered by SP Jain Dubai. The course is for 2 ye...
Page 1 of 1
@pradyu_mba said:
This is my 1st post and I couldn't find the exact blog where I should ask about the SP Jain Dubai Exec MBA.If this is the right place,then please let me know how worth is the Exec MBA course offered by SP Jain Dubai.The course is for 2 years having classes on alternate weekdays.I am currently based in Dubai working for a telecom company and I have 4 years of experinence in IT (Telecom).
Hi Pradyu

MBA will cost you a bit, so it's always better to do a detailed check before you apply at any school. Best way to start is to do a search on the ranking. You would be surprised. A lot of them claiming to be the best are not even ranked in the top 50.

What are you planning to major in by the way? Considering your IT background, I would suggest you pick general management electives. Have you considered CASS? It's a top-ranked British university that is offering a wide range of EMBA courses in Dubai. Check out their website and see which programme suits you the most:

www.cass.city.ac.uk/courses/mba/executive-mba-in-dubai

Another important factor to consider when you're choosing an EMBA programme is the flexibility. What ever program you select, make sure it is delivered in a monthly block weekend format to allow you to simultaneously concentrate on your work.

All the best,
Kathy
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear All,

One thing is for sure, please don't join Manchester Business School (MBS) here in Dubai.

I am an existing student. And we are from Dubai, Oman, .., come to study here; but they keep harassing us with their inadequacies, incompetency, and no solutions to our concerns.

Don't be surprised if one of your exam or workshop is not in the country it is supposed to be. And you know this at the end moment.

Be prepared for giving two exams in one day back to back in different locations.

To all these problems they have a simple answer. "It's all decided by the UK office", and no solution, deal with it.

The local team are just puppets, with no communications channel for you to raise your concerns to the UK team.

Its a very bureaucratic and grossly unorganized university, who act on its own whim with utter disregards to the part time students.

Students join MBS by seeing their ranking in FT dot com; but that is only for the UK MBS. The situations at the local subsidiaries is abominable.

There are no lectures, no classes, even in the workshops you will have some slide reader dump teacher, whose whole aim would be to just read the slides finish it, and wait to munch on the lunch.

We got trapped here by enrolling here and paying these stupid people!!!

PLEASE please and please YOU Dont make the mistake, which we did by joining MBS!!!

Do yourself and your family a favor!!!

Warm regards,

Fellow student
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone update me on the concern pls 😞 ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is my 1st post and I couldn't find the exact blog where I should ask about the SP Jain Dubai Exec MBA.
If this is the right place,
then please let me know how worth is the Exec MBA course offered by SP Jain Dubai.
The course is for 2 years having classes on alternate weekdays.
I am currently based in Dubai working for a telecom company and I have 4 years of experinence in IT (Telecom).

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...