Exec-MBA - NIIT Imperia / Hughes

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi all, Could anyone tell me about the recognition and the value of the certificate courses conducted by IIM's in collaboration with NIIT Imperia and Hughes??
Page 1 of 1

Hi Pagalguys,

I am opening this old thread as I am planning to do an Executive or Part time MBA. Could anyone please suggest me the recognition and the value of the certificate courses conducted by IIM's, MDI Gurgaon, IMT Gaziabad etc. in collaboration with NIIT Imperia??

I am a software professional with 3 and half years of exeperience. On the other hand I am planning to do 2 year part time PGDBM from SIBM Pune.

Plase suggest me which one of the above options would better strengthen me career.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi there!

Someone else out there with similar experience?

Cheers
Kunal

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me about the recognition and the value of the certificate courses conducted by IIM's in collaboration with NIIT Imperia and Hughes??

I have gone it VIA Hughes and the certificate is recognised and given weightage too.......

My company Dell made me do it .

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me about the recognition and the value of the certificate courses conducted by IIM's in collaboration with NIIT Imperia and Hughes??