EVS in Gurgaon

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi guys! Yet another international canditate for EVS! I've been recntly offered a job there in the Business Research department. Now i have never been to India let alone work and live there, so naturlly i got a couple of questions.. 1\. ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi guys!

Yet another international canditate for EVS! I've been recntly offered a job there in the Business Research department. Now i have never been to India let alone work and live there, so naturlly i got a couple of questions..

1. How is the company residence and is it worth paying 11,000 for?
2. What is the company corporate culture and general atmosphere? Is English really so widely spoken?
3. Are the projects interesting?
4. Is Gurgaon nice place to spend a while (even if im not a big shopping mall fan? lol)

Now im quite inclined to go, because the job sounds interesting and challenging (not because of the pay..)and its in India too!

Would be glad to get some feedback!

Hi Gregg,

As Deep pinted out this query could be more appropriately posted on an existing EVS thread. However seeing that you are a newbie..:)

To answer your questions

1) I am doubtful if you will get value for money for your acco and I am sure that you can manage acco and food for much less.. but you need to check on this with somebody currently inside EVS

2) Company Culture ..Only an insider can tell you this .. PM and I might be able to help you with email ids so that you can connect with people in the org. English is widely spoken inside the corporate atmosphe..aoss the city it might be more difficult..

to be continued..
http://bit.do/prepforlife
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

It would have been better if you have posted on one of these threads:

evalueserve Threads - Forum Tags by Zoints

Please search before opening new threads.

ATB 😃

Hi guys!

Yet another international canditate for EVS! I've been recntly offered a job there in the Business Research department. Now i have never been to India let alone work and live there, so naturlly i got a couple of questions..

1. How is the company residence and is it worth paying 11,000 for?
2. What is the company corporate culture and general atmosphere? Is English really so widely spoken?
3. Are the projects interesting?
4. Is Gurgaon nice place to spend a while (even if im not a big shopping mall fan? lol)

Now im quite inclined to go, because the job sounds interesting and challenging (not because of the pay..)and its in India too!

Would be glad to get some feedback!