Evalueserve versus A.T. Kearney

11 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
I have completed my graduation in economics hons from delhi university from one of the best colleges. I have two offers in hand now: 1) Business Analyst at Evalueserve (in the Corporate and professional services division) CTC 3 lacs2) Juni...
Page 1 of 2

Hey everyone 😃

I would be going for an interview to ATK for the role of Junior Research Analyst.

Would anyone be able to provide any insights on the recruitment procedure? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

AT Karney. This is very big brand and u r getting better package also. desingation will not matter bcz u are fresher now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@thembaguru said:
Congrats on getting both the offers! Both EVS and AT Kearney have immense brand value, and would give you great exposure that will reflect well on your MBA application. On the brand value, you are correct in saying that ATK outscores EVS and that should be one of the key reasons for picking ATK!
@DEVILISHANGEL said:
easily atk. both profile and package are better.
@lastattempt_cat said:
@elixir_of_life Having been associated with the research industry for more than a couple of years now, I would suggest that you should choose ATK over EVS
@tyrion said:
ATK dude...its a no brainer...guess 2 months in research industry would prove we all were right in guiding you to pick ATK over evalueless
Thank you guys!!!
Based on your advice, I joined ATK and I simply can't express as to how happy I am here! infact, my friends at EVS keep sulking all the time. thanks once again! Very grateful to each and everyone of you! Cheers!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ATK dude...its a no brainer...guess 2 months in research industry would prove we all were right in guiding you to pick ATK over evalueless

CAT 90.13 XAT N SNAP...Bruised n battered....calls IMT-G, IIM-I, TISS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@DEVILISHANGEL said:
@lastattempt_cat said:
@elixir_of_life Having been associated with the research industry for more than a couple of years now, I would suggest that you should choose ATK over EVS
thanks both of you ! :-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@thembaguru said:
Congrats on getting both the offers! Both EVS and AT Kearney have immense brand value, and would give you great exposure that will reflect well on your MBA application. On the brand value, you are correct in saying that ATK outscores EVS and that should be one of the key reasons for picking ATK!
thanks a ton!!! :-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ thembaguru- thanks a ton 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats on getting both the offers! Both EVS and AT Kearney have immense brand value, and would give you great exposure that will reflect well on your MBA application.
On the brand value, you are correct in saying that ATK outscores EVS and that should be one of the key reasons for picking ATK!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...