Evalueserve or Grail Research??? Please Help me Decide

21 Posts  ·  41 Users
About this group
Hi all, I need some advice regarding which job to take up. I am a final yr student from BITS-Pilani.. and have a dual degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (5 yr course). I have made jobs with evalueserve and Grail research and need to decide...
Page 1 of 3

yes it is nearly 12 hrs

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey im wrkin in hcl..and i also aspire to be an MBA...plz tell me that does an BUSINESS ANALYST profile help in MBA interviews as compared to a SOFTWARE ENGINEER profile...
thanks in advance..
no probs of wrkin hrs...i wrk 10 hrs in hcl as well..!!!!!!

Please also tell what are the questions they usually ask in the interview and what kind of case studies came to solve?

Please Please Please help, since i have no knowledge abt this company, so please solve my queries as soon as possible.

Thanks

Please post the query here for quicker response http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/interview-details-formalities-and-processes-at-various-companies-25072297
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
My opinion

Grail --- one of my friend is already working there. about the risky route problem, in day time its not a problem to get a cab from metro station(they'll start a morning shuttle service from metro to office) and there is also shuttle service in the evening. If you stay back till 10, cab will drop you @ home. No late hours if you can finish your work in time.

aprt from that growth prospects are greater in Grail, hope yo enjoy grail mushroom.
Evs is also good.

Source
1. Close friend working in Grail.
2. VP- Finance of EVS is an alumni of my college.

Hi,

Actually, Grail is cuming to my campus for recruitment for the post of ANALYST, offer is 4lac CTC, i wanted to know that the work of research and survey which had mentioned in their Job description, is it a field job or a desk job, what is the work environment. Since, u also talked about the way to reach there, please also tell that is it the way from metro to office is safe?

Please also tell what are the questions they usually ask in the interview and what kind of case studies came to solve?

Please Please Please help, since i have no knowledge abt this company, so please solve my queries as soon as possible.

Thanks
heyy ..

am a final yr engg student nd have a job offer frm evs .. grail is comin to our campus wid the same pkg as been offered to u nd trust me tht majority of janta selected in evs isnt willing to go for it ..

here are some reasons y ..

1. evs is a well estb firm nd a big name in KPO industry while there are still doubts abt the credibility of grail
2. u seem to b bothered bt the KPO tag nd the 2 yr bond , bt over here itself u have said tht u dnt have ny plans for next 2 to 3 yrs .. so this take cares of the bond issue .. as far as its abt the KPO thing i guess its worth taking a short coz da ppl i knw who have had xperience with EVS have mostly ended up goin to ISB after 3 yrs of work x ..
3. what i have heard abt grail frm a frnd of mine is dat managers in grail treat analysts like a servant .. no protocol nothing while evs has a working environment comprising ppl frm diverse backgrnd , nt only in professional context .. things do get a bit messy sumtym bt only upto a level tht is a natural part of ny official sys ..
4 . 2 yrs back when i saw the placement records grail was offering 6lpa and nw its has dropped to 5 whereas EVS has increased their pkg to 4.5lpa frm 4.15 .. i guess tht speaks the story of a successful firm ..

rest of the things r upto u .. hope u find it helping ..

hope to c u in EVS .. :cheers:

waise which profile have u been offered ??

hey plz tell me is grail and evalueserve recruit only engineers or PGDM holders from avg colg also have scope to get there?
Hi Guys,
Thx for the informative views! I got an offer frm evalueserve -IPR Division@ Gurgaon & have a mind to accept the offer. Would be nice if anyone cud give pointers on renting an apartment closeby. Also on any other issues I shoud be aware of whiel relocating to / working at gurgaon.
best wishes

dude i am also joing evs after completing my grad. u can contact me in case u want to stay 2gether coz me & my frnds are also lookin 4 evs guys. we are plannin 2 rent an apartment so...
have u got ne intimation of joining date yet??

Hi Guys,
Thx for the informative views! I got an offer frm evalueserve -IPR Division@ Gurgaon & have a mind to accept the offer. Would be nice if anyone cud give pointers on renting an apartment closeby. Also on any other issues I shoud be aware of whiel relocating to / working at gurgaon.
best wishes

I have applied to GRAIL research .. I want to know the compensation package of GRAIL research for analyst post and working days in a week ......

Thank you 😁

@ nscoinr1..... iam also trying for job in EVS.. can you please tell me the procedure in order to apply for position there....other than applying through e-mail "evsrecruitment@evalueserve.com". I have done B.tech and would like to apply for business analyst position there.

Please provide some assistance.

THNX in advance..

hi all..m a du grad (life sciences)..appointed as business analyst wd evs (healthcare process), gurgaon..wanna knoe..if i complete my FRM or CFA down d line..could i be asimilated in odr verticals of evs like finacial or investment research..?