European MBA

2 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi all, I am planning to give my GMAT this summer and looking to apply to european B-Schools. I did a little browsing on PG and did not find any post that specifically targeted the B-Schools of this continent (i also may be wrong). In my o...
Page 1 of 1

This link might help http://www.careerdynamo.com/mba_ft_rank_2001.html... but the rankings are from 2001

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi all,
I am planning to give my GMAT this summer and looking to apply to european B-Schools. I did a little browsing on PG and did not find any post that specifically targeted the B-Schools of this continent (i also may be wrong).

In my opinion the following are the advantages of an european MBA
1. Duration of the course is only 1 year, so you don't have to stay away from your career for too long.
2. The "Years To Loan Payback" time is almost the same if not less as compared to US B-Schools.
3. Global exposure better than 1 year progs. offered by indian b-schools
4. Placement is on par with the US B-Schools and much better than the Indian B-Schools.

I am looking for advice from Gurus to decide on which are the best schools in europe and whether my opinions about european schools are in fact true.

Thanks
Karthik

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.