Hiya! I have a query to make. I have a master's degree in applied psychology and want to study special eductaion to become a specialist or an educator. I am not able to find a proper course of action to be taken in orderto achieve that. I understand that I need to enroll in a course but ia ma having hard time deciding which one also what is the certification required. If some one can show me the steps I would be ever so grateful. Thank you. 

Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 28 posts in Europe Study News, Notifications and Scholarships (PG Official)

View all the posts »