Hello, I got a 3 years bachelor degree from an Indian university and applying for masters in Germany. The german university wants info on how to convert Indian marks to ECTS, preferably via my Indian universitie’s authorized info or letter. How can i do this? 

Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 32 posts in Europe Study News, Notifications and Scholarships (PG Official)

View all the posts »