ESSEC Global MBA - Class of 2014

21 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hello, Calling all aspirants of ESSEC Global MBA - Class of 2014.This thread is about 1 year Global MBA program offered by ESSEC. Upcoming deadline is 31st Jan 2013.
Page 1 of 3

Bonjour to everyone!

I aspire to join the ESSEC Global MBA in September 2014.

5 years experience in linguistics and travel industry, including experience in Europe. Experience of entrepreneurship as well.
Decent acads, speak fluent French.
Good extra curricular.
GMAT 710.

Any insights on my chances?

Thank you!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

For all those admitted to the class of 2014 for the ESSEC global MBA program, you can write to me on priyesh.salunke@essec.edu for any questions/queries.

Keep in touch. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one active on the thread ??

Have received an Admit to the Essec Global MBA program... So anyone in the same train ??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayonde : thnx for ur advice... am short of time... dat is the issue... need to apply asap :(
congo for getting an admit :)
so GMBA it is whc I shud go for.
nyway i hv PMed u... pls reply bak... thnx again :)
In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhiEnigma007 Hello Abhi,

Sorry I misunderstood you, and no offence meant and non taken 😃

MSc, as I understand is more theoretical (academic oriented) and aimed at people having lesser work experience, typically less than 2/3 years.

MBA, is more application based, and aimed at people who have worked for 5-6 years in a Corporate setting.

I got my admit from ESSEC along with Loan of Honor, Now, I need to make a judgement call.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ayonde : dude I hv already mailed her but I havent got any reply... I hope PG is meant to get views and suggestions from peers and current students... so instead if u knw ny of my queries u cn share ur views... or maybe Mathew... No Offence Meant...
In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhiEnigma007 Hi, Instead of posting here, it will be in your best interest to talk directly with student advisors of MSc program and Sarah Meskell for Global MBA. You can share your profile and I believe they will give you a speedy reply.

Introspect about your career goals, and your need for a master's education. Depending upon these two, the choice of programs should be clear.

Hope it helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have one more query - I have done B.Tech in Comp Sc. & Engg. and have a work-ex of 5 yrs in IT industry. Am a lil confused whc course shall I apply for - GMBA or Msc in Management? Please advice asap... I need to apply...

Also, as I have done 4yrs of Bachelor's degree, will I get a direct entry in 2nd yr in MSc in Management?
In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhiEnigma007 I think you can directly call/email Sarah to ask about the deadlines. She will be the best person to answer your queries
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @GMBA_Matthew : I wud b giving GMAT by end of march... shall I apply for this intake or am I late? Also, I would be looking for scholarships and wanna know abt placement assistance post mba... pls suggest... tagging @ayonde

In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...