essay writers?

10 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hi All, ICan any one provide information about MBA essay writers/editors in India?. It will be great if any one can let me know. ciaooooooooooo...Porsche
Page 1 of 1
Hi all...........
Please give me topics of essays that comes in GIFT(Githam Inst), GLIM(Great Lakes), SIIB, MICA, Symbiosis(Agricultural business + Mass communication)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

prosche,

i dont think its a great idea to ask someone to write your essays. I took help from a professional only to discuss, provide relevant ideas specifically w.r.t his knowledge of the schools that I was applying to and then some editing only to take care of the word limit.
This guy is in india. go to essaylever.com. you may find this helpful. cost is 7000 i guess.

Caution : do not allow them to change the contents and basic theme of your story. it may be detrimental to your selection specially during the interview process.

cheers

Thanks for the information.Rgds,
Porsche

Hi All,
ICan any one provide information about MBA essay writers/editors in India?.
It will be great if any one can let me know.
ciaooooooooooo...Porsche

When exactly do u need this essay to be completed?
Thanks Sowmya. Googled already, but they are all very costly. So just enquiring if there are any individuals in India who can write essays.

As pointed out, there isn`t any service that WRITES essays for u. in fact, beware of any company that offers to write them for u. there are many reasons why this should be avoided:

(1) there will be a discrepancy between ur actual verbal ability as demomstrated in the verbal and AWA section of ur GMAT and the language level of the professionally written essay (with, of course, the professional essay being of higher caliber!). this discrepancy, although slight, can be easily spotted by a trained and experienced eye. one of the main reasons for introduction of the AWA section in GMAT was so that universities could verify the language caliber of ur admission essays against those of ur REAL (read AWA) essays.

(2) admission committees actively seek to identify any patterns of language and style used across different essays. if the same style/wordings/patterns appear across 4-5 essays, it raises suspecion. there are some sites and software that actually help universities judge the authenticity/originality of an essay. try plagiarism.com!

(3) you might get blacklisted if u are found to be using "unfair means". universities sometimes share their blacklists with each other. more doors will close.

(4) The victor will never be asked if he told the truth...Adolf Hitler

btw, IMS offers a service wherein they guide u on how to write essays. they critique ur essays and point out faults/improvements etc. contact ur nearest IMS center. it`s a part of their councelling service, which FYI, costs 11,000 bucks!
pagalguy Says
I dont think anyone will write the essays for now. :)

Oops thats what I meant!! Nobodys gonna write.. they will just edit and make money out of that!!

Simba -

I dont think anyone will write the essays for now. Not in the US, or atleast not the guys like accepted.com, sandy, mbamission or clearadmit or whoever. They come in during the essay editing times .. so ..the hard work has to be done by you even in that case.. :)

Thanks Sowmya. Googled already, but they are all very costly. So just enquiring if there are any individuals in India who can write essays.
Command like a king, work like a slave.
Hi All,
ciaooooooooooo...Porsche

Hey, Most of the editing and writing services are online , so i guess it wont really mater whether they are in India or not? However, they all come at a premium cost. There are many essay helpers like Accepted.com, mbamission.com etc. 😃 Do a google search!!

Sowmya -

Hi All,
ciaooooooooooo...Porsche