ESADE(Spain) INTERVIEW

130 Posts  ·  56 Users
About this group
Hey guys Anyboby scheduled for the interview with ESADE in Mumbai on the 27 of jan this month. George Alexander
Page 1 of 13
santa banta Says
Hey guys, I got through ESADE as well. Seems like there are loads of people from Delhi. Is there a place where we can get in touch

Hey Congrats forst of all!!!! When did you get the acceptance mail and when were you interviewed? If you could share your profile as well!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I got through ESADE as well. Seems like there are loads of people from Delhi. Is there a place where we can get in touch

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
"Chances" is a dicey word ! I guess the best option would be to keep in touch with the adcom on a regular basis. Update them about any significant change in your profile, your progression at work if any in this short duration, your interest in the school activities (reply to the frequent mailers you may be getting from the school) et al. The basic intent is to showcase that you are genuinely interested in the school and want to be a part of the ever expanding alumni.

Trust this helps to an extent ! Good luck:)

@ vinmba0046.... Thanks a lot for your advice buddy!!!! I will keep doing that... Lets c.. what happens... Thnaks again... 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
man05163 Says
I am aslo in the same boat as you are...... I have been also waitlisted...So can anyone suggest how low/high are the chances???

"Chances" is a dicey word ! I guess the best option would be to keep in touch with the adcom on a regular basis. Update them about any significant change in your profile, your progression at work if any in this short duration, your interest in the school activities (reply to the frequent mailers you may be getting from the school) et al. The basic intent is to showcase that you are genuinely interested in the school and want to be a part of the ever expanding alumni.

Trust this helps to an extent ! Good luck:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Guys,

I had applied to the ESADE Full-Time MBA in stage 3. So a few days ago I got a mail saying I've been waitlisted. So does this mean that I will be considered with other applicants in Stage 4? How do I go about securing an interview invite and getting off the waitlist?

Thanks in advance!

I am aslo in the same boat as you are...... I have been also waitlisted...So can anyone suggest how low/high are the chances???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I had applied to the ESADE Full-Time MBA in stage 3. So a few days ago I got a mail saying I've been waitlisted. So does this mean that I will be considered with other applicants in Stage 4? How do I go about securing an interview invite and getting off the waitlist?

Thanks in advance!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So how many of us have finally accepted the offer? I got my seat confirmation mail today. Others?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I mailed u earlier in the day!...add me up on gtalk..I think we should take all of these offline mainly because I do not want to influence others' decision based on my own incomplete knowledge! :))..some threads on a few schools on this very forum have been very misleading!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhijith_jk Says
Guys I got through as well..super excited!...I applied to one other school in Europe n got through there as well...was thinking of applying to a few other schools but ESADE seems very appealing...only problem is the cost!...Spanish MBA's are very costly(almost as costly as the 2 French ones)..with the current situation (right now I think it is almost impossible for a non European to find a job in Europe) I'm wondering if spending so much is worth it!..but everyone I talk to(alumni,current students, even students from other schools) seem to have a great opinion about the school...i also have read some great things about their career services!..but then ROI is what worries me! :-(

Hi Abhijit,

Can you share which other European School you have got through. Lets touchbase. Contact me at dear2552@hotmail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I got through as well..super excited!...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...