Error In Cat Form.. Suggestions

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
hi guys.. this is saurabh from ludhiana.. i have filed the cat form this year but problem has occured that i left my form incomplete.. i left the box no.8 regarding the bachelor's degree comlete or incomplete.. plz suggest me what can i do futher ...
Page 1 of 1
saurabh_bsb Says
hi guys.. this is saurabh from ludhiana.. i have filed the cat form this year but problem has occured that i left my form incomplete.. i left the box no.8 regarding the bachelor's degree comlete or incomplete.. plz suggest me what can i do futher to rectify my error...

You would have sent your application to IIMA. Call them up and ask what you could do now. Do it ASAP.

Admissions Officer,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380015
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) : (079)- 26307258
Fax : (079) 26324631 ( Direct)
Fax : (079) 26306896 (General)
Email : admission@iimahd.ernet.in
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
saurabh_bsb Says
hi guys.. this is saurabh from ludhiana.. i have filed the cat form this year but problem has occured that i left my form incomplete.. i left the box no.8 regarding the bachelor's degree comlete or incomplete.. plz suggest me what can i do futher to rectify my error...

Call them and beg 😃 I think at least IIM L is pretty helpful... they called up a friend of mine because he'd left the form incomplete...
you'll have to go to Lucknow though (assuming they are still as kind!)