EPBM from IIMC

2 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hi,I am thinking of joining Executive Program in Business Management from IIMC. Could anyone please throw some light on what kind of preparation is needed for its entrance test? Also if I could get a smaple of previous years question papers, it ...
Page 1 of 1
Dear Sir / Mam,

We are authorized ALL INDIA counselors for Executive Programs from the below mentioned institutes:
·IIM Calcutta
·IIM Lucknow
· IIM Kozhikode
· XLRI-Jamshedpur
·MICA
· IIFT-Delhi

The programs range from general management to specializations across industry domains.

For more details please CALL or SMS us on the number below and we shall be glad to assist in making the best decision in line with your career requirements.

Genius ProSchool
Poonam Gavas
+91-902-902-1010
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am thinking of joining Executive Program in Business Management from IIMC. Could anyone please throw some light on what kind of preparation is needed for its entrance test? Also if I could get a smaple of previous years question papers, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Niraj

2 comments
geekyhood
@geekyhood  ·  0 karma

Hi.. I am planning to join this course in batch 22. However my decision is still dicey. Can u plz give me some reviews of this course in terms of value addition, placement, job opportunities etc.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ahuja65
@Ahuja65  ·  0 karma

@upani So, did you get some preparation material for IIMC EPBM? I am also planning to take the test. Can you help?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...